Kinect Sensor 3 game bundle $99 + t/s @ Target online

says not sold in stores right on page, maybe YMMV in stores? think shipping part was only about $4, mainly trying to get Amazon to PM anyways (have some credit with them)

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Yeah I saw a couple of these yesterday. Same price

I can't justify even $100 on Kinect though[/QUOTE]

$150 was too much... This price was my breaking point as I ordered it on BF from amazon... With all the extra deals on kinect games before Christmas combined with the hours of enjoyment my family and friends have had with it since, I can say it was money well spent...

no rpgs and i live in a studio so ill pass. if it drops to 60-80 range ill bite once some rpgs are out if ever.

I can't justify even $100 on Kinect though[/QUOTE]I wonder if the Kinect 2 rumors are true & will it be announced @ E3. IF so expect Kinect to be $50 since the new one would probably retail for $100.

I can't justify even $100 on Kinect though[/QUOTE]

$100 plus three games? Damn, I'm personally amazed people wouldn't jump all over this. I was able to get it at launch for $99+the pack in game and have been entertained and impressed beyond words. For the interface alone, it's worth well over $100 to me.

I get that it's fashionable to slam it, say it doesn't have any good games (when 2/3 games they are including in this pack are very good), but from a gaming and interface perspective, IMO folks that bash it are doing so because they haven't used it, or think that somehow it's impossible to appreciate the games because they aren't "hardcore" enough, which translated means it doesn't have the letters "COD" before the title.

Throw in Child of Eden, Kinect Sports Season 1, Kinectimals, Seasame, and Disney if you've got kids, Dance Central and any of the solid fitness games. There's a growing library of diverse and good titles, but many will refuse to admit it because then they'd have to say Kinect isn't nearly as bad as Joystiq, or some other gaming website makes it out to be.

Child of Eden and Gunstringer are the only games I want to play at this point. That to me is not worth spending $100 on something that won't get alot of use after those are over.

I know $100 isn't a lot to alot of you guys but it is to me when I could easily use that money on something else. I waited to buy move until it was $50 and I like move but it does have more diversity. If there was more diversity I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I work out at the gym. I rarely played Wii Sports, or Sports champions, and I don't care about dancing games. The voice integration stuff isn't that big of a deal. I'd use it if I had a Kinect sure but I won't buy one due to it. And I watch movies on my PS3

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Child of Eden and Gunstringer are the only games I want to play at this point. That to me is not worth spending $100 on something that won't get alot of use after those are over.

I know $100 isn't a lot to alot of you guys but it is to me when I could easily use that money on something else. I waited to buy move until it was $50 and I like move but it does have more diversity. If there was more diversity I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I work out at the gym. I rarely played Wii Sports, or Sports champions, and I don't care about dancing games. The voice integration stuff isn't that big of a deal. I'd use it if I had a Kinect sure but I won't buy one due to it. And I watch movies on my PS3[/QUOTE]

Oh, as a father of two, $100 is a lot! But then again, I only own a 360, so I can put all my accessory money into just one system. Sell that dust-collecting Wii and get a Kinect! :p

I sold my Wii awhile back. But my ps3 is my main system. I'll pick one up when it gets $75 or below.

Plus my apartment isn't exactly big and I'd have to move a couple things even with Zoom attached.

[quote name='gauu']no rpgs and i live in a studio so ill pass. if it drops to 60-80 range ill bite once some rpgs are out if ever.[/QUOTE]

mass effect 3 is gonna have voice recognition using kinect..

For as bad as the reviews were, Rise of Nightmares is actually pretty fun on Kinect. If you go in with really low expectations and give it some time, it's kind of like a melee house of dead game, complete with over the top cheesy acting and some interesting uses for Kinect.

[quote name='ctrek3']comes up $150 when i click on the link[/QUOTE]

check the OP date, guy above you bumped an old, dead thread

[quote name='myl0r']check the OP date, guy above you bumped an old, dead thread[/QUOTE]

haha cant believe i missed that. thanks

bread's done
Back