($14.99) Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle DLC

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/dlc/batman-arkham-city-the-arkham-bundle/98689

The Arkham Bundle contains the Nightwing Bundle Pack, Robin Bundle Pack and Arkham City Skins Pack. It is three incredible Arkham City DLC packs available for a discounted price! Warning: The Arkham Bundle contains previously released DLC packs. Do not purchase this pack if you have already purchased the previous DLC packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='scottman']So I'm guessing these will probably be included in an inevitable GOTY release?[/QUOTE]

it's time to get out from under your rock.

Is this available on PSN or only through Gamestop? I have over $30 in my PSN wallet from cards obtained from Speedway, but nothing of interest to spend them on.

[quote name='scottman']So I'm guessing these will probably be included in an inevitable GOTY release?[/QUOTE]hell to the yeah, the only question is how will the space the GOTY out...right now AA is a GOTY $30 GH so will the AC GOTY be $40-$50 or just be released as a $30 GH. I'll be looking out for the GOTY on sale for $20-$30 w/i 1 month of release just like the RDR or LAN GOTY have been.

What is the deal here? That GS has the bundle available? Its 1200 pts on Xbox. Is it more expensive on PS3?

I'm a big believer in waiting for the goty editions of games, but I strongly recommend at least renting arkham city and beat the main story in a day or two. It is so much damn fun. Play it now even if you have an insane "cag backlog." Then buy the goty later.

[quote name='KemperJones']Is this available on PSN or only through Gamestop? I have over $30 in my PSN wallet from cards obtained from Speedway, but nothing of interest to spend them on.[/QUOTE]

It should definitely be available through PSN. Xbox Marketplace has the bundle for 1200 points ($15).

[quote name='redflare']It should definitely be available through PSN. Xbox Marketplace has the bundle for 1200 points ($15).[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I've been staying away from the AC DLC, because I only really want more story content (which I've heard there will be a Catwoman pack that does have new chapters). This is tempting, though.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You should add the price somewhere in your post/title. Thanks for posting this[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing that out, I updated title.

Isnt that already the same price it is on PSN/XBLA? Im pretty sure I saw that on PSN and its been that price for weeks

[quote name='Havok83']Isnt that already the same price it is on PSN/XBLA?[/QUOTE]

IDK either man. The bundle has been on 360 since Dec when the Arkham skins came out.

Honestly, I think its a great bundle. I unfortunately bought Nightwing, Robin, and the Skins separately but think they were worth it.

Robin has been my favorite character tho to do freeflow.

I didn't even know they bundled everything... that's not bad price. I don't know if I should bite or if I should wait for the inevitable ultimate version so that I can get it all on a disc.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Abeja']IDK either man. The bundle has been on 360 since Dec when the Arkham skins came out.

Honestly, I think its a great bundle. I unfortunately bought Nightwing, Robin, and the Skins separately but think they were worth it.

Robin has been my favorite character tho to do freeflow.[/QUOTE]
I just checked. It was added with the Dec 20, PSN update for $14.99

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/12/20/playstation-store-update-218/

[quote name='Vinny']I didn't even know they bundled everything... that's not bad price. I don't know if I should bite or if I should wait for the inevitable ultimate version so that I can get it all on a disc.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]I like it on the disc too none of that voucher $hit...guess that's why there's 2 version of the borderlands GOTY's

Completely OT,
can't wait for borderlands 2 & I won't be getting any of it's DLC either until the GOTY.

Personally, I think it's totally worth the price. I already picked up all this DLC separately when they came out, and the Robin and Nightwing DLC adds tons of variety. Really made this game for me, though I can't say I would have even purchased it if I hadn't picked up the game at 28. Glad it worked out, I don't regret it for a second. :D

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Sweet! Glad I waited. Now just have to wait for the bundle to go on sale. :D[/QUOTE]

This. The life of a CAG.

ok i got mine from bestbuy on black friday for $30... it came with Robin and catwoman DLC.. so i guess this isnt realyl worth it since i can just get skins and nightwing, correct?

[quote name='thegame956']This is all included in the CE, and already bought it when best buy had it for $34.xx[/QUOTE]

Included in the CE was the Iceberg Lounge and Dark Knight skin. Then u got Robin I guess too?

This bundle is Robin, Nightwing, and the Arkham Skins (with one of those being the Dark Knight skin in CE).

The Iceberg Lounge, Joker map (Gamestop exclusive), and the new Batcave map are the Challenge Maps that ARENT included. Those are 240 pts.

[quote name='thegame956']This is all included in the CE, and already bought it when best buy had it for $34.xx[/QUOTE]

From what I can tell, the CE only comes with the Iceberg Lounge, the Catwoman DLC (which is requisite of any new copy), and since it's from BB, I assume the Robin DLC. You're missing the Joker's Carnival map, the Batcave map, the extra skins, and the Nightwing DLC. The skins are hardly worth it if you already have the TDKR skin, I think. I'd just throw down for the Nightwing and challenge map pack if I were you.

[quote name='teknomedic']In my crystal ball I see a sale on this DLC about 1-2 months before the GOTY is released.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='Havok83']Isnt that already the same price it is on PSN/XBLA? Im pretty sure I saw that on PSN and its been that price for weeks[/QUOTE]
You did! I need the bundle to go on sale, as this only saves what, ~$3 (since I already have 1 of the Batman skin, and another is free)?

I just downloaded it from the PSN for $14.99. I guess if Gamestop.com doesn't charge tax, it would be the same thing.

bread's done
Back