[Still Working] Free Avatar Ski Outfit Through Kinect Facebook

Chemosh013

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hi all, this was originally posted by Rinaldo in the code drop thread but I figured it deserved its own thread. I'm including a link to the US app page. Just need to click on the link and hit take me to the stadium. Once the "stadium" fills up, everyone gets an avatar ski outfit.

https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/

EDIT: Just FYI, I think you have to wait in the stadium until it fills up. Can't just sign up and leave.

https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk

for Avatar outfit , u must like and join and wait till all ppl are filling the seats and everyone gets avatar SKI outfit..

this is for UK, but i heard that there is similar program for other countries..

"And for those of you outside of the UK, similar apps on FR, DE, ES and IT Xbox Facebook pages too."

probably there is for US too..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bradisback']How long do you have to wait? Been in it for 30mins?[/QUOTE]

Im waiting the same thing, I wanna go watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy but waiting to get this first.

It doesn't look like the app refreshes automatically. If you go to the download wallpaper from goal 1 and then back to the stadium it will update. On my screen, the goal thing is one hash mark away and there are 7 empty seats in the "stadium"

[quote name='Chemosh013']It doesn't look like the app refreshes automatically. If you go to the download wallpaper from goal 1 and then back to the stadium it will update. On my screen, the goal thing is one hash mark away and there are 7 empty seats in the "stadium"[/QUOTE]

indeed me2

[quote name='jhamlett']We need 3 more people in the U.S. Where are the lurkers now??[/QUOTE]

how do i join ur stadium

[quote name='Bradisback']I'm stuck at goal two? What do you have to do to get past?[/QUOTE]

Either let Brady sneak it or get some play action going and pass it to The Gronk!

I got it to work, just click on the "Gallery" tab then go back into "Visit & Win" and you should get redeem code.

bread's done
Back