De Blob 2 (Wii) $9.50 Best Buy In Store Only

K

KornKid91

This might possibly be YMMV, but for Arizona at-least it seems to apply to all stores within Phoenix. Most stores seemed to have about 1 or 2 copies in stock. I checked online, but they're only selling pre-owned copies of the Wii version for $17.99. With tax the total came out to $10.39.

Picked it up during a PS3 store sale. I assume this applies to the Wii one, but two things that have changed is there are check point saves within a level and they've added side scrolling segments (which I'm not a huge fan of). After completing the main missions the timer on a level no longer applies, so you have an unlimited amount of time to complete the side missions.

All this said it is probably just as good, if not better than the first one. And at $10 is a steal, although you might want to pick it up on the 360 or PS3 for slightly more vibrant colors/graphics.

It's been that price for awhile around here at BB. (Also, was $8.98 at Target clearance and saw it as a regular game with printed cover at $13.88 from Big Lots, so should be around there for awhile.)

bread's done
Back