20% off iTunes Codes - Best Buy Deal of the Day 1/7/12

Thanks OP. In for a $15 code. I wanted to watch "Kill List" but being a CAG I really didn't want to pay $10 for a movie without getting something else out of the deal.

[quote name='nightmare452']Thanks OP. Im in for a $100 code. I will use it eventually so its all good. Now to go on a digital comic buying spree. :O[/QUOTE]

Are they cheaper than print? I stopped reading comics in the early 90's but from what I remember, they were about $3 per issue.

[quote name='Kendro']Are they cheaper than print? I stopped reading comics in the early 90's but from what I remember, they were about $3 per issue.[/QUOTE]

No, not initially. They're selling them at list price ($3-4), which is kind of absurd (unless you don't have access to them otherwise, I guess).

There ARE some great sales, though. Keep an eye on Comixology and the Marvel app, and they'll have a bunch of stuff for 99cents an issue pretty much every week. Also, DC has been marking down their recent issues by a dollar after about three weeks, so that's an all right deal if you're interested in their reboot.

[quote name='akokonas']Just an FYI if you have an iPhone you can purchase stuff at the apple store with iTunes credit.[/QUOTE]

Link? I'm curious.

I don't have a link but if you go to the apple store and you use the apple store app to purchase items in the store you can pay with your iTunes account which will have your gift card balance on there. You can buy anything from the apple store with your iPhone now.

[quote name='akokonas']I don't have a link but if you go to the apple store and you use the apple store app to purchase items in the store you can pay with your iTunes account which will have your gift card balance on there. You can buy anything from the apple store with your iPhone now.[/QUOTE]

I had no idea, thanks for the info!!! OMG I love Apple so genius

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Link? More like common sense.[/QUOTE]

How is it common sense?

Has anyone tried doing this? I'm assuming you can't go in an Apple Store and buy a Macbook entirely in iTunes credit...

[quote name='Wario64']How is it common sense?

Has anyone tried doing this? I'm assuming you can't go in an Apple Store and buy a Macbook entirely in iTunes credit...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, last I checked it was impossible to use iTunes credit to buy physical items at the Apple Store. Where is the confirmation on this?

[quote name='akokonas']Just an FYI if you have an iPhone you can purchase stuff at the apple store with iTunes credit.[/QUOTE]

No you can't. It brings up the credit card linked to your Apple ID and if you don't have one, it's just a blank box to input your card info. You're completely wrong here.

[quote name='gage006']No you can't. It brings up the credit card linked to your Apple ID and if you don't have one, it's just a blank box to input your card info. You're completely wrong here.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. Having the ability to buy something from the Apple Store with your iPhone is completely different than buying a physical Apple product with iTunes/iBooks/App Store credit.

[quote name='vlv723']Agreed. Even though I bought an iTunes card for cheap, I won't budge on the outrageous prices that SquareEnix iOs games. I'll get Chrono Trigger and Chaos Rings once they go on sale.[/QUOTE]

I refuse to buy their apps until they get with the game and make them universal. If they were at least universal, I wouldn't mind the high prices. It's a bunch of crap that they expect me to buy them twice and have two different saves. They need to take advantage of the new SDKs that Apple offers for games.

I'm selling these for cheaper, check my trade list :x

edit: or nevermind... about the same prices, I'd be willing to knock a couple quarters off though and send the codes out right away.

After some debating, in for a $100 card. Came straight out of my PayPal so it doesn't feel like I am paying out of pocket.

I now have a total of $200 which should last me quite a while.

[quote name='mousebites']Still haven't gotten my code. Been a few hours. Any one else have this problem. Got a 25dollar card.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine at 10:30 Eastern tonight and got the code 5 minutes later. I would check your spam folder.

[quote name='mousebites']Still haven't gotten my code. Been a few hours. Any one else have this problem. Got a 25dollar card.[/QUOTE]

me either. checked my order status and it's still in process. ordered it late in the afternoon, not sweating too much on it.

I just ordered a card 15 minutes ago and it showed up 10 minutes later

on the fence about grabbing another (grabbed a $25 one and then subscribed to iTunes Match)

I just tried, the initial sale page shows the discount price, but the checkout and individual item pages don't show the discount any longer, dead I guess?

bread's done
Back