3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - $14.99 at Best Buy YMMV

FrankTheFrowner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
Just came back from the Baldwin, NY store where I went to snag a $5 copy of Medal of Honor (I found a LE too!) and saw this in a small clearance section (of mostly Guitar Hero/Rock Band stuff).

Doesn't show up on BB's website, so YMMV.

Got this through goozex a while ago. Played it for an hour, once. Traded it back a few days later. The retro look didnt appeal to me and the "wink,wink" inside jokes were too few and far between.
Just not for me.

I'm surprised anyone would still have this in stock. Then again, my Best Buy does feel like it has a smaller than average overall PS3 stock.

I've seen this at my local Best Buy at this price for a couple months. Don't know if there's any left though.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Just a heads up Gamestop also sells this new for $14.99 and used for $12.99 ;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I have been looking to pick this up. Thanks!

Thats been the clearance price since October i think (thats when I picked up my copy at the Amherst, NY BB). But good catch cause there probably arnt many left in any of the stores.

this has been 12.99-14.99 for a year in Baldwin, Westbury, all of Long Island... not a deal or a sale

Could have sworn I bought this a while ago but after going through my games, I can't find it. Maybe I sold it back to Amazon when they offered more than I paid.

[quote name='theandyman85']Thats been the clearance price since October i think (thats when I picked up my copy at the Amherst, NY BB). But good catch cause there probably arnt many left in any of the stores.[/QUOTE]depend on the store but they have used ones online for $18 so the in-store price minus the 10% & some of the coupon deals could net some deals.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

[quote name='sadunk']Could have sworn I bought this a while ago but after going through my games, I can't find it. Maybe I sold it back to Amazon when they offered more than I paid.[/QUOTE]
Don't you just love that, even better when you buy a game only to find you already have a dusty copy just sitting there mocking you.

bread's done
Back