Dark Cloud 1 (new)- $2.99 @ EB B&M:YMMV

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
I had an EB employee print me out the list for games since I was in the market for some new stuff and I look at the list and see Dark Cloud for PS2 at two ninety nine... I figure this CAN'T be right because the game is a GH title... but sure enough, she found one and scanned it: it was $2.99... YOINK!!! Grabbed it then and there... for 3 bucks, there's no reason not to buy and play this game.

the game did suck.. i really didnt find that much into it as other RPGs..but for 3 bucks is a steal..i would of gotten it too..porlli sell it to some dumbass of 10

Wow, didn't know it was that hated on. I thought it was decent, a bit repetive, but decent. My cousin was the one who damn near fell in love with it.

Part 2 is nearly the same as part1 so I don't know why part 1 gets ragged on while 2 gets praised like a gift from god. For the record I think part 2 is slighty better than part2.

[quote name='MauMauProductions']Part 2 better than Part 2? Huh? 1 better than two you mean right?

Is this deal for real?[/quote]

The deal is real, I picked up a copy today. $2.99, whee. I didn't see your post redgopher, or I'd have tried to pick up another.

Wow, was about to post here when I found it at EB today for 2.99... and I guess I got lucky, because mine wasn't greatest hits. It was the original version.

they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....

I thought the second dark cloud was great, lots of things to do. I am def. going to pick the up the first one up for this price, thanks

Thanks

Pickup 2 copies (1) for me & (1) for friend ;) both are not Great Hit Version. Also, Pickup BomBastic and Crounching Tiger & Hidden Dragon (GBA)

[quote name='jalu6']they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....[/quote]

You are talking about the one in the mall, right? Anyway, did you by any chance see if they had any $0.49 e-Reader cards left there?

[quote name='THPS'][quote name='jalu6']they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....[/quote]

You are talking about the one in the mall, right? Anyway, did you by any chance see if they had any $0.49 e-Reader cards left there?[/quote]

Yeah, the one in the mall across from wet seal, not the other one (why are there two in the same mall right across from each other anyway?).

sorry, i didnt look at the e-reader cards, I dont have an e-reader myself and I didnt see any in the clearence bin.

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='THPS'][quote name='jalu6']they had it for 2.99 at the EB in Rockaway NJ today, a few copies left. I didnt pick it up because I already own the second one and i barely understand it, let alone have it finished, but in case any of you other cheapasses want it....[/quote]

You are talking about the one in the mall, right? Anyway, did you by any chance see if they had any $0.49 e-Reader cards left there?[/quote]

Yeah, the one in the mall across from wet seal, not the other one (why are there two in the same mall right across from each other anyway?).

sorry, i didnt look at the e-reader cards, I dont have an e-reader myself and I didnt see any in the clearence bin.[/quote]

Thanks I'll try to pick up a copy later. I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall. In addition to that, there is a Babbage's. The funny thing is that each one has different prices for used games. Just take a look at each one's used N64 games. Sometimes the price differences from store to store is about $5 which is a lot considering the majority of the games are about $10.

[quote name='THPS']I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall.[/quote]

Here in Tucker, GA, they have a Gamestop in Northlake Mall and across the street in a plaza, they have... a Gamestop... why, I'll never know...

thats not as bad as here in Boca Raton, Florida, they have a Blockbuster in a plaza with another Blockbuster RIGHT ACROSS the street, in the same corner, about 100 feet apart, why, I'll never know.

[quote name='Fatesealer'][quote name='THPS']I know, there is no need to have 2 EBs in the same mall.[/quote]

Here in Tucker, GA, they have a Gamestop in Northlake Mall and across the street in a plaza, they have... a Gamestop... why, I'll never know...[/quote]

Here in Portland, OR, they have a Software Etc. at Clackamas Town Center and a Gamestop across Sunnyside Rd. (one of the streets that borders the mall) in a shopping center.

They used to have two Sam Goody's at a mall in nearby Vancouver, WA, but they recently closed one of them.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Thanks

Pickup 2 copies (1) for me & (1) for friend ;) both are not Great Hit Version. Also, Pickup BomBastic and Crounching Tiger & Hidden Dragon (GBA)

[quote name='optimolife']thats not as bad as here in Boca Raton, Florida, they have a Blockbuster in a plaza with another Blockbuster RIGHT ACROSS the street, in the same corner, about 100 feet apart, why, I'll never know.[/quote]

Hehe... that reminds me of a rant by I think it was Lewis Black about how he had a Starbucks across the street from a Starbucks... His head couldn't wrap around that nugget of info.

Hamiltion Mall in NJ has 2 EB stores in the mall and 1 is practially above the other one (1 on the 1st floor, 1 on the 2nd floor).

King of Prussia Mall in PA has 3 EB's! 2 are in the Plaza and 1 is in the Court (both are cosnidered the same complex but connected with a walkway)

bread's done
Back