Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

juanawoman

CAGiversary!
I looked on both CAG and Google to see if there was already a Steam drop code thread. Sorry if there is.

No pleading for codes
Please don't private message asking for a code, unless a member who is giving codes says to.
Don't drop fake codes.
If you drop a in-game code please say what it is for.

Good idea. But like my ios code thread it isnt that active as not many steam codes are flying around

This may be a bad idea due to all the fake codes (Dead Island, DiRT 3, etc.) that float around and could potentially get your account banned. I'm not sure it's worth the risk since it's possible you could lose your entire library if you use a fraudulent code from this thread. Just my opinion

[quote name='thegreatest']This may be a bad idea due to all the fake codes (Dead Island, DiRT 3, etc.) that float around and could potentially get your account banned. I'm not sure it's worth the risk since it's possible you could lose your entire library if you use a fraudulent code from this thread. Just my opinion[/QUOTE]
Is there proof of anyone getting banned for using them?

[quote name='tankyroo']Is there proof of anyone getting banned for using them?[/QUOTE]

Don't think you get your account banned.

The game just gets removed from your library.

[quote name='thegreatest']This may be a bad idea due to all the fake codes (Dead Island, DiRT 3, etc.) that float around and could potentially get your account banned. I'm not sure it's worth the risk since it's possible you could lose your entire library if you use a fraudulent code from this thread. Just my opinion[/QUOTE]

if u get banned then send support a link to this thread and they will see you didnt nothing wrong and had no idea the code was HOT

Gotcha, so we might get banned but Steam is nice enough that if we show them proof we didn't know it was a bad code they'll fix everything? I shall definitely be watching this thread

[quote name='SnakeEater42']Gotcha, so we might get banned but Steam is nice enough that if we show them proof we didn't know it was a bad code they'll fix everything? I shall definitely be watching this thread[/QUOTE]

any company will but sometime you have to talk to more than 1 worker because some workers are dumb and dont understand or care about a policy or looking into the problem.
i have had my ps3 fixed free even though my warranty was over by 2 years+ i have also had money refunded for shows i have purchased ect ect.

PMs are the way to go to avoid lurkers. If I were getting a code given to me I would happily wait more time to get the code so the guy can PM it to me. Otherwise, lurkers eat up 95% of the codes posted on the forum.

P.S. Good idea for a thread.

[quote name='humptyflunky']It was copied from another forum. Just search google with the code and you'll find a list of some still valid codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I have the Sanctum DLC codes from IGN Prime. First to PM me will get the codes.
(It's 3 different DLC's, not sure if the codes are still valid as they're about a month old and I lost my IGN Prime.)

[quote name='humptyflunky']It was copied from another forum. Just search google with the code and you'll find a list of some still valid codes.[/QUOTE]

Post link?

And I sent the codes. Hopefully this breathes some kind of life into the thread. It's a good idea, but no one seems to want to help. =\

[quote name='CrystalBadass97']Post link?[/QUOTE]

It's some Russian site. These are other codes on there.

HUMBCCKYB4L56HQAW2PO
HUMBW9PJ0PSPIORSKCFS
HUMBZ61V81GH1YP5EHOW
HUMB94P27CPYY4HSYWG4
HUMBAEARVL4CRNRA1V7K

GAH! Sorry, didn't mean to double post. I thought Badass had posted after I did. >.

[quote name='Ikzan']It's some Russian site. These are other codes on there.

HUMBCCKYB4L56HQAW2PO
HUMBW9PJ0PSPIORSKCFS
HUMBZ61V81GH1YP5EHOW
HUMB94P27CPYY4HSYWG4
HUMBAEARVL4CRNRA1V7K

GAH! Sorry, didn't mean to double post. I thought Badass had posted after I did. >.

[quote name='sir-fly']do the humble bundle 1 codes still work?? i have like 2 of them for steam[/QUOTE]

gimme one please

And yes still works

[quote name='sir-fly']do the humble bundle 1 codes still work?? i have like 2 of them for steam[/QUOTE]

Do you still have another? I believe that's the only one I'm missing.

Not really a code drop, but I have some coupons if people want them. Just friend request me and ask to trade. You can have ONE, maybe more, free of charge.
Steam name: Captainurahara

List:
25% Off Valve title
25% Off Valve title
10% Off 1C title
50% Off Avencast
50% Off Eufloria
50% Off TheBall

First come, first served.

nyan.jpg

[quote name='humptyflunky']King Arthur
D9543-AKT08-
NLNM8
[/QUOTE]

I got it. Thanks a lot! :)

It is nice that people want to do this but, i want to share this.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5406-WFZC-5519

and i quote :

Piracy or Hacking
  • This includes using an unauthorized ("hacked") Steam client to access Steam, attempting to register fake CD Keys or attempting to register a CD Key which has been published on the internet.

You can blame or rage at me as you want but i just say this to help you.

[quote name='Anthony_NL']It is nice that people want to do this but, i want to share this.

and i quote :
You can blame or rage at me as you want but i just say this to help you.[/QUOTE]

That's in regards to leaked keys posted to the internet, such as Dirt 3 and Dead Island. Steam has stated that trading of keys isn't against their TOS. The only real risk you take is your account can be contested by the original owner of the key and then you have to deal with CS.

[quote name='Anthony_NL']It is nice that people want to do this but, i want to share this.

and i quote :

You can blame or rage at me as you want but i just say this to help you.[/QUOTE]

You just have to use common sense in determining which codes are ok to redeem, it's usually pretty obvious which ones aren't. I don't think any of the codes posted in this thread are illegit.

Valve never bans people for using illegit keys, as long as you don't use a proxy or VPN to redeem it, the most they'll do is just remove the game from your library

[quote name='humptyflunky']Hope this makes up for catching me with your girlfriend..

dWqiG.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I already have this, but thanks for dropping in case a lurker gets it :D

[quote name='humptyflunky']Hope this makes up for catching me with your girlfriend..

dWqiG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it, appreciate it man

[quote name='humptyflunky']..and your sister..

wSCbc.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations on having chlamydia. ;)

No, but seriously, it's awesome that you're giving out codes.

bread's done
Back