* * * * * 35 votes

Steam Code Drop ~ NO BEGGING! NO TRADING!

#4021 PrivatePuncake   Game Collector CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

PrivatePuncake

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

I need the original game D:

Accepting unwanted Steam gift codes! For my personal collection, friends, and family!

Check out my trade list on pastebin!

http://pastebin.com/qbLKCdj5

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Check out InstaGC, a quick way of getting FREE GIFTCARDS for Amazon, Steam, Skype, Toys R Us, eBay, etc!
Check out Tremorgames, a quick and easy way of getting free Giftcards, Bitcoins, Paypal money, and Steam games. Also includes ingame weapons for TF2 and CS:GO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sooooo yep! Thanks for reading my signature... I guess.
Oh and I play PC games. They are cool. :)

#4022 superfries   Custom Title CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

superfries

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:45 PM

Magicka: Wizard Wars Alpha F6I5X-76KHQ-DN9YG

#4023 MaddionMax  

MaddionMax

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:47 PM

Magicka: Wizard Wars Alpha F6I5X-76KHQ-DN9YG

Thank you! I redeemed it.

#4024 PrivatePuncake   Game Collector CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

PrivatePuncake

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

darn it, i was sooo late

Accepting unwanted Steam gift codes! For my personal collection, friends, and family!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Check out InstaGC, a quick way of getting FREE GIFTCARDS for Amazon, Steam, Skype, Toys R Us, eBay, etc!
Check out Tremorgames, a quick and easy way of getting free Giftcards, Bitcoins, Paypal money, and Steam games. Also includes ingame weapons for TF2 and CS:GO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#4025 Cagamer99   Yo! CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

Cagamer99

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

darn it, i was sooo late

I think everyone should start posting when they are late...

So with that in mind, I was sooooooooooooooooooooo late. I wouldn't have tried for it anyways even if I wasn't late but that is so not the point here. The one person who was not late never posts but the rest of us need to let the thread know when we are late, amirite?

#4026 cag826  

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

I think everyone should start posting when they are late...

So with that in mind, I was sooooooooooooooooooooo late. I wouldn't have tried for it anyways even if I wasn't late but that is so not the point here. The one person who was not late never posts but the rest of us need to let the thread know when we are late, amirite?

Haha yes. I think your sarcasm is even better than my rant.

#4027 theDevilman   Freebies Moderator CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Some people just post to say thank you or let peoples know that a code is already used even if they were late. That is what i do. Is rudeness our bitching somehow so much better? Glass houses...

Most Wanted: UV & Digital Copy movie/TV codes!  Disney Movie Rewards (DMR) codes!  Other Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes,  And probably just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Some of which i use for myself, my Wife or my kids, some of which i share with my family.  •Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: d067a5458c4cea0aaa0dcd92a9aa22e4 UPDATED: 9/52014! (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)

Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#4028 SuiCide_KiNg_213   DeAL ThIEF! CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

SuiCide_KiNg_213

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:17 AM

Hey, hey! how about some more code drops and less winy talk. :boxing: :-({|= =; :D :D/

#4029 Kaiselius   Serial Self-Molester CAGiversary!   208 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Kaiselius

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:42 PM

Sanctum 2 c/o humble bundle. Already grabbed it when it was on the autumn sale.

https://www.humblebu...MEE4FzMHCXBbCTS

#4030 LosPollosHermanos  

LosPollosHermanos

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:49 PM

Sanctum 2 c/o humble bundle. Already grabbed it when it was on the autumn sale.

https://www.humblebu...MEE4FzMHCXBbCTS

Used. Not by me though. Thanks for the drop anyways.

#4031 madjoki   Has been playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
PC

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

Tip: If you redeem that gift url by yourself, you get another url that you can drop and it shows steam-account that redeemed it :D

#4032 Kaiselius   Serial Self-Molester CAGiversary!   208 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Kaiselius

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

god damn, people really are fast to swoop up those codes.

#4033 Elevander   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   104 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Yep, even when you try to scramble it a bit, tried that last time =P Might drop another code in the next few days, need to figure out a better way first...

#4034 trancemansion   Ajax CAG in Training   22 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

trancemansion

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:39 AM

Anyone here ? I'l drop a gift copy of Orcs Must Die 2 Complete in 5 min. so be ready !

#4035 trancemansion   Ajax CAG in Training   22 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

trancemansion

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

2min

#4036 trancemansion   Ajax CAG in Training   22 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

trancemansion

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

1min

#4037 trancemansion   Ajax CAG in Training   22 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

trancemansion

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

https://www.humblebu...DRuRUUVpCshtF6d here it is !

#4038 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

Got it for my brother thanks.

#4039 bernardoms   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   13 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

bernardoms

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

wow someone already used

#4040 lostnumber   ... CAGiversary!   2378 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

Got it for my brother thanks.

Looks like I was wrong. He didn't get it. Someone was way fast.

#4041 frostybroc   ROFLTrooper CAGiversary!   1235 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

You have to redeem it right away. Everytime I give up codes, I usually say first one to pm me, because you'll have lurkers with bad manners.

#4042 PrivatePuncake   Game Collector CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

PrivatePuncake

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

yeah

#4043 trancemansion   Ajax CAG in Training   22 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

trancemansion

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

yeah it was my first give away more of them soon and they will be with PM message !

#4044 Waggles   What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout? CAGiversary!   2853 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PS4

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

yeah it was my first give away more of them soon and they will be with PM message !

Word of advice, do PM + quote/comment. Weeds out the remaining lurkers ballsy enough to pm, and helps prevents 10's of extra pm's.

#4045 PrivatePuncake   Game Collector CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

PrivatePuncake

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:07 AM

Yeah, those are good ones

#4046 brokenpavement   Maracas Master CAGiversary!   100 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

brokenpavement

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:29 AM

Got extra codes for Lucius, Hacker: Evolution Duality and DLCsStar Wolves 3, and the 39 steps.  Give me a PM with a 3 word description on why you want said game.

ALL GONE.  Wish I had an additional 10 keys to share with everyone who PM'd me.

Edited by brokenpavement, 06 December 2013 - 09:24 PM.

76561198000253161.png

#4047 Angel Xii   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   66 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Got extra codes for Lucius, Star Wolves 3, and the 39 steps.  Give me a PM with a 3 word description on why you want said game.

Messaged >.<

Edit: got Star Wolves, thanks a bunch :bouncy:

#4048 PrivatePuncake   Game Collector CAGiversary!   1078 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

PrivatePuncake

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Messaged!

Thanks!

#4049 Dαllαs   Imαginαtion is more importαnt thαn knowledge. CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

Dαllαs

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

Got extra codes for Lucius, Hacker: Evolution Duality and DLCs, Star Wolves 3, and the 39 steps.  Give me a PM with a 3 word description on why you want said game.

Messaged :D Thanks

#4050 Captain Urahara   Praise The Sun CAGiversary!   2749 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Captain Urahara

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Got extra codes for Lucius, Hacker: Evolution Duality and DLCsStar Wolves 3, and the 39 steps.  Give me a PM with a 3 word description on why you want said game.

ALL GONE.  Wish I had an additional 10 keys to share with everyone who PM'd me.

Thank you for Hacker + 1 DLC!