Best Online Deal 2011

I'd have to say either AWD pennied games, or the HP Touchpad Fire Sale, cuz I got a bit lucky with both. Most likely the Touchpad deal tho, mainly for the insanity that ensued.

I don't know how you can beat free for best deal.

What about all the random free iOS and Android games? EA had some, SEGA had some, others followed. Many were only $0.99 too. Hard to beat that, there were many big name games that work well on iTouch devices (Final Fantasy III for iPhone and iPad was crack cocaine).

Steam's Christmas sale. They were beaten by Amazon, GMG and Getgames on a few games but I bought more overall from Steam during that time frame. Chasing objectives was also fun, if unproductive.

Best Buy Holiday Deals as well as many SIGNIFICANTLY discounted CE/LE [COD: BO Prestige and MW2 Prestige @ $14.99, DS2 CE (PC) at $4.99, etc.]

As a specific deal I didn't get I think Dead Space 2 CE for $5 [already own] at Bestbuy was pretty amazing.

I am really bummed that I missed Motorstorm Apoc at $5 too.

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']BestBuy's Mega Deal (by a hair; GameFly was solid and more consistent but in the end the $4.99'ers stole the show...)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm surprised to say it, but Best Buy's holiday deals were ridiculous (in a good way).

bread's done
Back