ATTENTION all 3ds owners with eshop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debbter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
i have a kirby's dreamland gameboy game download code for e-shop, completely unused.

want: 6 dollars in amazon credit, or 6 dollars in gamestop credit

Last edited by a moderator:
long time since i bumped this, really need sold and looking for any amazon credit for 5 bucks and up....please pm me!!!!

p.s. also have saints 3 online pass; club nintendo gold rewards downloadable game ( i have not redeemed mine yet, so if you want it , tell me which gold one you want and its urs for amazon credit!) I have other stuff for trade too!!! plz pm me!!!!:roll::roll:

xz, i just basically tanked my club nintendo account trying to switch to aussy for that guy...lol i cant even get in now...but yeah i still have the kirby code for usa, i also have the pokemon rumble blast pins from gamestop...it's not sealed in plastic wrap no more, but all the pins are intact and still on case. Also, if you do like old gamestop goodies...i have an ivy soul callibur 5 bobble bud, and that IS still sealed completely (like you just came out the store and never opened it sealed).

and again, i also have the saints 3 online pass.

fyi, if your usa, then all my stuff is tradeble to you... if not , then the kirby game is the only thing i wouldn't be able to trade to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back