Looking to a hire a designer (Business Card)

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Hey guys,

I'm looking to hire someone to build a business card for me. It's SUPER SIMPLE since it's an exact mockup of this card below.

http://www.designdazzling.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/google-business-card.jpg

It has to follow these guidelines for Moo printing.

http://us.moo.com/help/faq/templates-and-guidelines.html

I really need these business cards ASAP so I can start marketing my company. I would also be VERY interested in your ideas about branding or logos. I would love to start with this idea and then pay for further exploration of branding and design. All money will be paid by Paypal or Check (up to you). I really hope some of you CAGS can help me out.

Thanks!!!!

P.S. If it doesn't get much response here, but you know of a community that does this, please feel free to post that site here.

Shoot, I would've jumped on this, as it's something I've been interested in, but I don't think I'm what you're looking for... I use simple stuff like GIMP and Paint for my logos/designs. If you'd like me to try, I could give it a shot using these simpler ones, and see if you like it. NOTE: Not a professional in any sense of the word, just a college student interested in graphic design. Let me know, though!

I would def be interested...I'm just wondering how we can transfer/convert it to the appropriate format for Moo. I really don't care how it gets done as long as it looks like the card above.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Shoot, I would've jumped on this, as it's something I've been interested in, but I don't think I'm what you're looking for... I use simple stuff like GIMP and Paint for my logos/designs. If you'd like me to try, I could give it a shot using these simpler ones, and see if you like it. NOTE: Not a professional in any sense of the word, just a college student interested in graphic design. Let me know, though![/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']I would def be interested...I'm just wondering how we can transfer/convert it to the appropriate format for Moo. I really don't care how it gets done as long as it looks like the card above.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really don't know much about that... Like I said, I really only do electronic images for school projects and the like, so I don't really know how exactly they would transfer to a physical format. I am fairly confident that I can get a card that looks like that done (Cool idea, by the way! Love the Google thing!), but I have no idea about vector PDFs and the like.

Yea, I would totally hire you but it just sucks that I have to meet these specific requirements.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Yeah, I really don't know much about that... Like I said, I really only do electronic images for school projects and the like, so I don't really know how exactly they would transfer to a physical format. I am fairly confident that I can get a card that looks like that done (Cool idea, by the way! Love the Google thing!), but I have no idea about vector PDFs and the like.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']Yea, I would totally hire you but it just sucks that I have to meet these specific requirements.[/QUOTE]

Is Moo the only place you've considered? Other places might have less strict guidelines.

I've tried a few other places like Vistaprint, staples, and local shops but none come close to the quality that Moo has. I'm going to send them an email and ask them specific questions regarding your process. Maybe we can work something out.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Is Moo the only place you've considered? Other places might have less strict guidelines.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadylane']I've tried a few other places like Vistaprint, staples, and local shops but none come close to the quality that Moo has. I'm going to send them an email and ask them specific questions regarding your process. Maybe we can work something out.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good!

I might be what you're looking for. I have quite a bit of experience using Photoshop and all of the guidelines don't seem to be that difficult to work with. I hate to take away a potential opportunity from a fellow CAG, but please keep me in mind as well.

Send me a pm.

I have over 15 years experience with logo/collateral design and branding. I can help you out. A business card like that I can turn around very quickly and can also help answer your other branding questions.

Sorry to butt in guys but this is my wheelhouse!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back