Any AVON selling type ideas for men?

Tony Stark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
I need a sales job in between jobs something like selling AVON, but I am a man and I dont want to sell AVON

but what are some AVON-type sales ideas for men?

It's essentially the same thing, but with a bigger variety of merchandise. They do have beauty products, and other products along that line, but it encompasses much more. A lot of what they sell has to do with nutrition, including weight management supplements and stuff in that category.

http://www.amway.com/EN

[quote name='Tony Stark']I need a sales job in between jobs something like selling AVON, but I am a man and I dont want to sell AVON

but what are some AVON-type sales ideas for men?[/QUOTE]

You know times are tough when Tony Stark has to resort to selling AVON to make ends meet.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You know times are tough when Tony Stark has to resort to selling AVON to make ends meet.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You know times are tough when Tony Stark has to resort to selling AVON to make ends meet.[/QUOTE]
You win.

[quote name='Brak']I've heard bad things about Amway.[/QUOTE]

So had I before I tried it. It's not so bad as long as you're willing to put forth the effort. Just be cautious and you won't get burned.

I like the part where Tony Stark asks for help and suggestions, gets one, then asks what it is rather than look it up himself. This man has all the makings of a great salesman I tell you.

[quote name='Tony Stark']I need a sales job in between jobs something like selling AVON, but I am a man and I dont want to sell AVON

but what are some AVON-type sales ideas for men?[/QUOTE]

Try Tupperware. I hear the parties are insane!

[quote name='powercreep']I like the part where Tony Stark asks for help and suggestions, gets one, then asks what it is rather than look it up himself. This man has all the makings of a great salesman I tell you.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly

lmao fucking brilliant that said i cant imagine a guy selling avon to chicks unless ( and i dont mean this in a gay way) youre hot then chicks might be more inclined to buy from you but that means you have to flirt.

maybe you could set up an online website or sell the stuff at a decent price on ebay or something.

[quote name='Tsel']So had I before I tried it. It's not so bad as long as you're willing to put forth the effort. Just be cautious and you won't get burned.[/QUOTE]

I've been with Quixtar before it was renamed to Amway. I advise, avoid them at all costs. The amount of work you put into it, you work too hard to earn money. It is much easier to earn money working at McDonalds than be with Amway.

You know as I'm a deaf person myself. I have joined Quixtar, and went to a major Quixtar convention. I requested a deaf interpreter for a major event featuring Dr. Phil. Guess WHAT? They hired someone who worked inside Quixtar in Michigan, and was not a professional interpreter. They HAVE MILLIONS, why can't they pay for a certified interpreter? Beats me, after that, I quit!

Only the top of the top take advantage of millions who sign up yearly. Just compare them to corporations who make money off the gullible who signed up. It just too much work and there is other way to make more money per hour.

If you really want to sell stuff, maybe Tupperware or Pampered Chef would be for you.

[quote name='lokizz']( and i dont mean this in a gay way)[/QUOTE]

Homophobe much? It's not gay to call another man attractive or compliment him or smack his ass.

[quote name='Survivalism']Homophobe much? It's not gay to call another man attractive or compliment him or smack his ass.[/QUOTE]

i wont lie im not comfortable with man on man action its not my thing but i dont hate on them for have private light-saber battles. im from the south and i grew up in a time and place where , as far as i knew, gays didnt exist. i know people smack asses in sports but id never do that hell i can even eat a Popsicle without being some kind of uncomfortable so i tend to break off the tip.

bread's done
Back