Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition PS3 $19.96 Amazon + FSSS

I think the better bet might be buying them through the Origin Store, both 360 and PS3 versions are $19.99 there. Granted you'll have to pay an additional $2.50 for shipping but it will still be cheaper then the 360 version on amazon and it might be a better option for the PS3 version if you can't find anything else worth buying to be eligible for the FSSS.

Also, the origin store is currently running a 20% off 2, 30% off 3 and 40% off 4 sale.

[quote name='DEADCiTiES']I bought this on PS3 for around $10.00 at Best Buy, I still haven't gotten around to playing it.[/QUOTE]

I think I payed $30 for it about a year ago and still haven't gotten around to playing it, maybe I will tonight.

[quote name='VaultDweller']good game, my fave of 2009[/QUOTE]

Legit question that's been hounding me for a while:

I bought this for PS3 at best buy for $10. I really wanted it for 360 though due to the 7GB install on PS3.

Is one console better over the other for Dragon Age?

[quote name='Romeo']Legit question that's been hounding me for a while:

I bought this for PS3 at best buy for $10. I really wanted it for 360 though due to the 7GB install on PS3.

Is one console better over the other for Dragon Age?
[/QUOTE]

From what I remember, the PS3 version is graphically superior, but the Xbox has better frame rates

I really do not know if one console is better than the other. I own both systems (thanks to getting a PS3 for this Christmas), but I would probably pick it up on the 360 as i played the demo for the sequel on the 360 and enjoyed how the sequel played. I figure it was a good price in case people were interested in waiting for the $20 price point to strike. I wish the 360 version was the same price.

[quote name='Todd33'] Lots of content for the money, too little time to play.[/QUOTE]

That's the best way to describe it for most.

[quote name='Chalavet']I really do not know if one console is better than the other. I own both systems (thanks to getting a PS3 for this Christmas), but I would probably pick it up on the 360 as i played the demo for the sequel on the 360 and enjoyed how the sequel played. I figure it was a good price in case people were interested in waiting for the $20 price point to strike. I wish the 360 version was the same price.[/QUOTE]

GS has it for $19.99....

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']On disc....[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've never purchased an ultimate or complete edition of a game before so I wasn't sure.

bread's done
Back