Best Buy buy 2 preowned get 2 free

Brooklynese

CAGiversary!
Hey Best Buy is running a deal with buy 2 get 2 free pre-owned:applause:. There area few titles that are $9.99 (Dead Space 2, Force Unleashed 2) and the bunch of other items that run typical pre-owned price (Uncharted 3, Skyrim - $44.99).
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

or check page 19 of their weekly circular to view the deal which started on the 14th I believe. Of course, rules apply. You will be charged for the most expensive games that you select and the cheapest ones you get for free;). It also appears that some of the games are only available for in store pick-up (as was the case with Dead Space 2).

http://bestbuy.shoplocal.com/bestbuy/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=header

Happy Bargain hunting all!:bouncy:

I have to admit that the first time I have ever bought a used game was about 9 days ago at GameStop. The reason why I bought the used game was because the original was available for no lower than 80 dollars, yet my local GS had it for $19. The disc itself was very heavily smudged and scratched to the point that I didn't even think it would run, not to mention the actual case was in horrible condition with all sorts of stains and stinky residue..

About four days ago my buddy wanted me to get Battlestation Pacific (it is a very entertaining game, I recommend checking it out). Cheapest I could find it was for $29 on Live and Amazon, yet BB offered it as one of its pre-owned games. At first I was hesitant but in the end I could get four games for the price of one, so I figured I would give used games another chance. To my surprise, the games came yesterday (took only three days to receive after I placed the order) and they were not only wrapped in the clear plastic protective wrap but the case and the discs themselves were almost flawless! Not a single scratch, smudge, or any trail of previous ownership on these discs. I can't guarantee that everyone will have the same experience, but so far Ive ordered 16 pre-owned games and from the once that I have received not a single one is damaged.

I really do have to give it to BB, they have been making my consumer experience amazing this year!

[quote name='Brooklynese']
or check page 19 of their weekly circular to view the deal which started on the 14th I believe[/QUOTE]

It ends on the 14th

[quote name='cancerman1120']I ends on the 14th[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have any close relatives? :(

[quote name='MochaRaf']I have to admit that the first time I have ever bought a used game was about 9 days ago at GameStop. The reason why I bought the used game was because the original was available for no lower than 80 dollars, yet my local GS had it for $19. The disc itself was very heavily smudged and scratched to the point that I didn't even think it would run, not to mention the actual case was in horrible condition with all sorts of stains and stinky residue..

About four days ago my buddy wanted me to get Battlestation Pacific (it is a very entertaining game, I recommend checking it out). Cheapest I could find it was for $29 on Live and Amazon, yet BB offered it as one of its pre-owned games. At first I was hesitant but in the end I could get four games for the price of one, so I figured I would give used games another chance. To my surprise, the games came yesterday (took only three days to receive after I placed the order) and they were not only wrapped in the clear plastic protective wrap but the case and the discs themselves were almost flawless! Not a single scratch, smudge, or any trail of previous ownership on these discs. I can't guarantee that everyone will have the same experience, but so far Ive ordered 16 pre-owned games and from the once that I have received not a single one is damaged.

I really do have to give it to BB, they have been making my consumer experience amazing this year![/QUOTE]

I used to be like that. When I got a PS2 for Christmas many years ago, I would always buy each and every game new. Eventually I figured I could potentially be getting more bang for my buck if I bought used games instead. Now almost every game I buy is used, and if it isn't new then it's because I got a good deal on it because of CAG.

[quote name='karamsoul']I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have any close relatives? :([/QUOTE]

Dam I got quoted before I could change it:applause:

[quote name='MochaRaf']I have to admit that the first time I have ever bought a used game was about 9 days ago at GameStop. The reason why I bought the used game was because the original was available for no lower than 80 dollars, yet my local GS had it for $19. The disc itself was very heavily smudged and scratched to the point that I didn't even think it would run, not to mention the actual case was in horrible condition with all sorts of stains and stinky residue..

[/QUOTE]

Sorry if it's off topic, but what was the game GS was selling for $19 used when it goes for $80 new?

[quote name='AnubisRW']Sorry if it's off topic, but what was the game GS was selling for $19 used when it goes for $80 new?[/QUOTE]

Oooh a resale opportunity

bread's done
Back