Swagbucks and You. Why it is the best offer-based website and actually works!

storino03

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
First of all, Swagbucks is an online website where you earn points, Swagbucks (or SBs for short), to redeem in their "Swagstore" for prizes ranging from screensavers to electronics to even giftcards at your favorite retailer/online store. I personally use my SBs on Amazon giftcards.

I'll make this short and quick.

Here is my referral link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/STORINO03

If you sign up under my referral link posted above, we both win SB points. I'll also be honest with you, we both only win if we do the "search & earn" method in their Google-powered search engine on the website. That's it. You can't do the other offers like polls, surveys, watching videos, etc., and earn points for the referrer or "referree". Just wanted to make that clear!

Now, if you are still reading this, I will compile a list of SIMPLE/EASY ways of earning SBs. On average, I have enough points for $75 in Amazon giftcard redemptions EACH MONTH. Note: It takes 7-10 business days from the time you redeem a prize in the swagstore to actually getting it in your email inbox, or at your doorstep (if it's a physical item).

TIPS!

1.) Search Search Search. I use the Chrome browser. In Chrome there is a way for the search bar to link to the Swagbucks Search Engine (which again is powered by Google), and you get simply type in a word or phrase and press Enter. It'll open up the search results using the Swagbucks search and you'll be gaining points in no time. NOTE: You don't gain points with each search, the amount and frequency of acquiring points via this method is random, so if you don't win one minute, try again another.

2.) Daily Rituals for 1 point each. There are certain areas of Swagbucks where you can gain 1 SB point each day (resets the next, etc.). Such areas of the website are, but not limited to:
-Daily Poll
-Surveys (if you get disqualified, you still gain 1 SB)
-NOSO

3.) The real moneymakers! Okay, this is the more important and best way to gain SBs. I will break this section into two parts.
--The first section is offers. You will notice there are different sections like Gambit, Paymentwall, Super Rewards, etc.. These are sponsored by different companies that monitor and pay out the SBs to you. While I wouldn't recommend the offers where you have to use a CC/DC (Credit Card / Debit Card) to pay for a product to receive a "rebate" in the form of SBs, there are some offers that give you SBs for signing up for trials of a web service, such as Credit Reporting, Netflix, Gamefly, Blockbuster, etc., These are the easiest ones, but absolutely make sure that you cancel within the trial period or else you'll be charged for the actual service's normal monthly fees.
--The second section is Swagbucks TV. You can watch random videos in this section and each 4-5 or so video watched (to completion), you gain 3 SBs, up to 150(!) a day. Again, I use Chrome browser, but they do have this plugin (which I will go in-depth in a minute) for other browsers. You simply install the plugin (search for it in the Google Chrome store, or Firefox Add-ons section) and set it to refresh every 2 minutes, and let your computer/desktop rack up SBs each day. It's as simple as that. Also, for mobile users, specifically the Android crowd. Swagbucks has released a mobile Swagbucks TV app that work in the same way, you earn SBs by watching videos, etc. Except, you gain extra SBs aside from the desktop method so the mobile app nets you--currently it's at 75 SBs--each day.

Coupled with the idea that 450 SBs = $5 Amazon Gift Card and 3150 SBs = $25 Amazon Gift Card, you'll be rockin' in no time!

bread's done
Back