Nothing

This much be Sunday because you answered my prayers....THANKS YOU sooooo much....just really wow Thanks I get to get Bastion on 1/31 yeppy

Plus Major BUMP

Sorry. I needed to clean up my inbox.
Depending on how many you need I may have some left. PM me please with how many you need. Thanks

How did you get the Microsoft Point codes? There are still a lot of the codes out there that people illegally obtained last year that result in banning by Microsoft when you redeem them. Any insight?

Edit: I'm not accusing you of anything - just a little worried in case I decide to buy.

[quote name='kevL0CK']any interest in a $25 iTunes Store Gift Card?
(Canadian, but quick address change and it will work anywhere)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't use iTunes.

[quote name='jr233270']How did you get the Microsoft Point codes? There are still a lot of the codes out there that people illegally obtained last year that result in banning by Microsoft when you redeem them. Any insight?

Edit: I'm not accusing you of anything - just a little worried in case I decide to buy.[/QUOTE]

These are codes from this year and they were obtained from Bing. I had several Microsoft support folks look at my account after I redeemed a bunch of these codes (more than 70 codes) and they had no problem with what they saw. So if it didn't raise a flag for me I doubt anyone will have issues.

[quote name='qualityman13']I bought a bunch of these codes, and i am thinking about buying more. I dont know why more people arent pming you. this is a DEAL![/QUOTE]

No idea!! :)

Yeah. I really need to do a better job clearing it out. Thanks. I'll PM the codes in a few minutes.
Thanks

[quote name='Crono-00']PM sent. I understand if you are out by now.[/QUOTE]

I have a little left over. :)

[quote name='ooga']There was a CAG who had a thread and BUMPo was it's name o.[/QUOTE]

LOL I like that.

Another bump for you, and PM incoming.

bread's done
Back