* * * * - 116 votes

DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

#3061 Jonathansg03   CAG CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Jonathansg03

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

Want:
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series bluray UV

Have:

Paypal (fast payment)

#3062 Nemo_Hyde   Retired Gentleman Hoarder CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

I have an Amazing Spider Man Ultraviolet code.

Looking for Amazon Gift Card or Paypal gift.

$5 value or best offer.

#3063 bluraysforeveryone   Digital Copy Expert CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

bluraysforeveryone

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Updated

#3064 PoooTang   CaG ADDICT CAGiversary!   7 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:52 PM

POOOTANG

I don't think that this is really all that complicated. It says it right in the rules not to sell the code before the release date of the movie.

Wolverine is not slated to be released until December 3rd. Even though the movie is able to be redeemed, the official release date for this  movie is still not until December 3rd. Therefore if  the UV code is being sold it is a violation of rule #7. The rule clearly states "EVEN IF IN HAND THE MOVIE IS NOT SELLABLE UNTIL THE RELEASE DATE"  The release date referenced is the release date of the physical disc. The VUDU pre order codes are not exempt from this; as far as I understand.

My understanding for VUDU pre orders is that the only way they are allowed to be sold is if the seller is selling the entire bundle. Not the individual code from the bundle. Reason being is that even though the code was sold in a store, the official release date of that movie is still not until the day the physical disc is released.

I agree that the rule is a bit vague. I think when that rule was enacted VUDU pre-orders were not as prevalent as they are now. These have only really become common over the last couple of months.  My personal opinion is that they should not be allowed to be sold until the release day of the physical disc. There are two primary reasons I have this opinion. First what is to prevent me from pretty much lying about it being a pre-order code. Most buyers are not going to complain so long as they get the movie; even if the seller used deceptive tactics to sell the code. Second it creates a bit of a disparity among sellers. The sellers who get the pre-orders are generally the bulk sellers. Or at least that has been my observation. By allowing them to sell the codes that they obtained weeks in advance it pushes the person who is only selling one or two codes out of the picture. By not allowing the sale of pre-orders it keeps CAG fair for all sellers, not just those who are able to get bulk amounts weeks in advance.

If a mod could give an official verdict that would be great....

Great point,my responce to you before was never meant to be a flame,its a little vague for me too....Official word would definatly be nice to hear.------>" This is where the MOD chimes in on the pre-release Vudu/CinemaNow codes".........Good day fellow CaGGers!..

WANT:EVERYTHING UV

HAVE:NOTHING

#3065 bluraysforeveryone   Digital Copy Expert CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

bluraysforeveryone

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

Here is why your reasons don't make sense:

There are two primary reasons I have this opinion. First what is to prevent me from pretty much lying about it being a pre-order code. Most buyers are not going to complain so long as they get the movie; even if the seller used deceptive tactics to sell the code.

The VUDU pre-orders you get the code right away into your VUDU account. It is not a pre-order and wait process, you get it now and then. Your sentence doesn't make much sense.

Second it creates a bit of a disparity among sellers. The sellers who get the pre-orders are generally the bulk sellers. Or at least that has been my observation. By allowing them to sell the codes that they obtained weeks in advance it pushes the person who is only selling one or two codes out of the picture. By not allowing the sale of pre-orders it keeps CAG fair for all sellers, not just those who are able to get bulk amounts weeks in advance.

So you want to punish people because they get them early/able to sell them early? So because I am ahead 10 people in line for pizza, I have to wait until you get up to me so I can eat my pizza? I don't think that makes any sense.

I understand I am on the other spectrum of you as I sell the VUDU preorders, but I don't understand how you can justify that I can't sell them even though I have them in hand and ready for people. I also don't understand how you can say that I or anyone else shouldn't give the people the opportunity to get what they want. If the people don't want them don't buy them, if they do they should be able to purchase them. I think that is the basis of this forum to give people the codes that they want. What you are suggesting is not giving people codes that they would like just because other people can't. It should not be rules who tell us what to do it is the people buying codes on this site that should tell us what to do. If the people on this site (And any other for that matter) would like to purchase codes when they are available, from anyone, they should be able to.

Sellers should not tell the people what they want, the people buying the codes should be saying what they want. So in my opinion your opinion means nothing.

***Also this is a forum for selling codes not bickering. I am done after this and will not be responding as people who are selling and buying codes should not have to look through pages of people blaming and pointing fingers. That is not what this forum is about. Take it outside this topic.***

#3066 Kark123  

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Hi.

Looking for Tinker tailor Soldier Spy Ultraviolet for $3.

Thank you.

#3067 Royal High Knight   CAG's #1 Knucklehead CAGiversary!   5424 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Royal High Knight

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

All codes are UV and come from Blu-Ray purchase

Have:

The Dark Knight Rises- $2

Evil Dead (2013)- $2

or $3 for both

Want:

Amazon Giftcard

#3068 burge74  

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:21 AM

I would suggest you read the rules again. In particular Rule #7 

"Do not list Codes for movies that are not released yet. Make sure you have the codes in hand before posting and even if in-hand before release, they're not sellable."

Again if a MOD could chime in that would be great.

I am confused. You can go into Walmart and purchase the preorder in store then either sell or redeem the code. Now where I come from that means that the code is available instore and therefore not breaking the rules of this site. If I'm wrong then please shoot me

#3069 kkimmerling   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   220 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

kkimmerling

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

:bouncy: Deleted! Bumped!

#3070 Verticalabama   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   2 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Verticalabama

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Rule #7 clearly states 

"Do not list Codes for movies that are not released yet. Make sure you have the codes in hand before posting and even if in-hand before release, they're not sellable."

a Pre-Order by definiton is an order placed for an item which has not yet been released. The rule clearly indicates no selling codes for movies tht are not released. A pre-order code is still a code for a movie that has not been released. 

This is really something a mod should clarify, but I don't think there are any monitoring this thread any longer

and I will be hiding this comment in a few hours so yeah

I think that just depends on your definition of 'release'. The codes are released. The physical media is not. It's becoming more of a blurred line these days, since there are multiple ways of obtaining digital copies, and they do not always adhere to a single 'release date'. Take Monsters University, for example. Target was selling the digital copy almost 2 weeks before it was 'physically' released. The example of the Vudu pre-orders is also a good one.

So, if anything, I think if the mods want to clarify what they are referring to when they say "release date", then that'd be welcome.

But also don't quite understand why it's an issue. If the redeem codes are purchasable via a legit storefront (meaning I can walk into Walmart and buy the code), why should I not be able to do the same here?

#3071 jgiovanni  

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

I can 100% guarantee you that mods will say until release date unless its a cinemanow promotion code or vudu presell code.

#3072 slientsniper   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

slientsniper

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Looking for UV from blu-ray :

Wolverine

despicable me 2

elsyium

world's End

the east

Fright night 2

the way way back

red clover

trance

twixt

mortal combat legacy

the loved ones

the hobbit : extended version

I have the follow for trade or take Amazon GC. 

Fast abd furious 1-5 ( HD Itunes)

At any price ( dvd UV)

Absoulte Deception (dvd UV)

Frozen ground ( DVD UV)

Eagle eye (UV) Blu-ray

Croods (UV) blu-ray  
2 guns (Itunes/ UV) Blu-ray

Safe ( Itunes/ UV) (DVD and blu-ray)
Hunger Games ( Itunes/ uv) (DVD and Blu-ray)Eagle eye (UV) Blu-ray

Ghost Rider 2 Spirit of Vengence (UV) (DVD)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (UV) (DVD)
underworld awakening (UV) (DVD)
21 jump street (uv) (DVD)
what to exepect when you are expecting ( Itunes/ UV) (DVD)
tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection ( Itunes/ UV) (DVD)
Dark Shadows (UV) (DVD)
Amazing spider-man(UV) (DVD)

Itunes only
Finding Nemo with disc and code ($6.00/ea) 4 left shipping included

#3073 tmuongkhoth  

tmuongkhoth

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

Vudu Pre Orders

The Wolverine (get complete preorder including physical blu ray and available to watch now) - $16

The Fast and Furious 6 (get complete preorder including physical blu ray and available to watch now) - $16

Blu ray – UV / Itunes

White House Down (UV) - $3.75
Man of Steel (UV) - $3.75
Grown Up's 2 (UV) - $3.75
Pacific Rim (UV) - $3
Expendables 2 (UV & Itunes) - $3
To Kill A Mocking Bird (Itunes) - $2
2 Guns (Itunes) - $2
Turbo (Itunes, file provided) - $2
Epic (Itunes, file provided) - $2
Dead in Tombstone (Itunes) - $2
High Plains Drifter (Itunes) - $2

Blu ray TV Series - Vudu
$8 each or 2 for $15 unless noted

Arrow S1
Hannibal S1
Supernatural S8
Boardwalk Empire S2
Boardwalk Empire S3
True Blood S4 ($7)
True Blood S5 ($7)

Blu ray TV Series - Flixster/UV or Itunes (Honor System Itunes only)
$7 each or 2 for $13

Game of Thrones S2
Boardwalk Empire S2
Boardwalk Empire S3
Strike Back S1
True Blood S1
True Blood S4 ($6)
True Blood S5 ($6)

DVD Collection UV/ TV Series - Vudu

The Killing S1 – (13 Episodes) - $9

Sons of Anarchy S1 – (13 episodes) - $10

Kevin Costner (4 movies) - $5
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves / Wyatt Earp / The Postman / JFK

Corruption Collection (4 movies) - $5
Training Day / Pride & Glory / Running Scared / 16 Blocks

Ocean's Collection (4 movies) - $5
Ocean's 11 / Ocean's Eleven / Ocean's Twelve / Ocean's Thirteen

Lord of the Rings Trilogy (3 movies) - $5

DVD – UV / Itunes

Grown Up's 2 (UV) - $3
The Big Wedding (Itunes) - $1

#3074 ssjgoku90501   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   330 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

ssjgoku90501

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Pacific Rim UV HDX-$2

#3075 G_F_P   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:54 AM

Have

HD

2 Guns
Were the Millers
Planes
This is the End
Grown Ups 2
Turbo
Man of Steel
the Croods
The Great Gatsby
Star Trek Into Darkness
Hansel and Gretel witch hunters
Frozen Ground ( just 2)
The Host ( just 1)
World War Z ( just 1)

Standard HD

Frozen Ground
Planes
Hunger Games ( just 1)

Other Stuff

Monster U DMR
IRON MAN 3 free marvel poster and digital comic

Want

Necessary Evil DC SuperVillans
Flashpoint Paradox
WWE Stuff
Paypal
Other Trades
Egg move, Perfect, or Rare Pokemon
Im open to negotiations

#3076 cutejackie1   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

cutejackie1

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Any movie that is available by Vudu  !!!   message me if you are looking for ANY movie for your vudu collection. Anything  thats available for D2D i can get.  message me for details

#3077 Mason0023   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   89 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

Reposted - Unable to Delete

#3078 dyeknom   Now in 2D CAGiversary!   3483 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:41 AM

Willing to trade 2 from my list for one of my wants!

(2 from this section)

Place Beyond the Pines

Olympus has fallen

Parker

Oz Great and Powerful w/ DMR

(Can pick 2 from this one as a single substitute + 1 from the section above this)

Evil Dead 2013 (SD)

Star Trek Into Darkness (HD)

14-Day Xbox Live Trial

Want: 

Wolverine (HD)

#3079 topthrillryan05   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

topthrillryan05

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

looking to buy must be U.S. and from blu-ray also needs to be a VUDU code or UV
will pay price thats listed
JOBS uv will pay $5.00
getaway uv will pay $5.00
breaking bad the final season uv will pay $9.00
despicable me 2 pre order code from bluray will pay $14.00
elysium pre order code from bluray will pay $14.00
frozen disney pre order code from bluray will pay $14.00
the to do list $5.00
Nikita: The Complete Third Season UV will pay $10.00
Dead in Tombstone UV will pay $4.00
The Way, Way Back UV will pay $4.00
robot chicken season 6 will pay $8.00
scenic route will pay $5.00
any vudu creidt too!!!!!!!!!

SELLING from bluray UV
oblivion $2.00

itunes from bluray
RED 2 $4.50 no disc needed

#3080 cutejackie1   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   15 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

cutejackie1

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:00 PM

Looking for Breaking Bad the complete season on  UV.  Will send payment asap. Hit me up .  Wil pay by paypal or will trade for adding 16 HDX movies to your Vudu account.. any movies that are available for D2D .

#3081 bfett9   Stop Looking at Me! CAGiversary!   2091 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:10 PM

Please stop sending me offers for GOT if you offer is going to be a single movie, you know its dumb, so why do it in the first place?
Have:
Game of Thrones S1 iTunes
Fringe Season 4 UV
Fringe Season 5 UV

X-Men First Class iTunes (don't know if it is HD will require me to send .xml)
Taken iTunes
Taken 2 iTunes
Total Recall UV
Prometheus UV
Battlestar Galactica Blood and Chrome UV or iTunes HD
The Dark Knight Rises UV
Despicable Me iTunes
Resident Evil: Retribution UV
Les Miserables

Want

Hobbit Extended UV (willing to throw in xmen itunes depending on the other movie you pick)

The Big Bang Theory S6 UV (Trade for GOT or Fringe)

Iron Man 3 Vudu

Monster's University Vudu

Man of Steel UV
Shooter UV
Tropic Thunder UV

DO NOT OFFER PAYPAL OR CASH I will ignore those offers

#3082 banditz   Member CAGiversary!   8 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

For Sale UV codes from Bluray and from USA

Wanted UV codes from Bluray only and from USA

At Any Price - UV - Will pay $4.00

The Bling Ring - UV - Will pay $3.00

PM me.

Have paypal

#3083 torchster   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:01 PM

Looking for ELYSIUM UV HD and Paronia HD UV. I see it's available for purchase on Vudu and Flixster? Anyone

#3084 LowkeydBJosh   Keep it Lowkey! CAGiversary!   375 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

LowkeydBJosh

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:49 PM

Looking for The To Do list (UV HDX) dont care about iTunes portion.. im willing to pay up to 4$ paypal will send cash ASAP!

#3085 randallg1979  

randallg1979

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

PAYPAL only

From DVD (VUDU only)

History of the WWE 50 years of sports entertainment $3.50

#3086 Shojsauce   Owner of RewindReview CAGiversary!   1090 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

UV Want:

Pacific Rim

Hangover 3

Turbo

Planes

Despicable Me 2 (high want)

Grown Ups 2

Way Way Back

Much Ado About Nothing

The Worlds End

2 Guns

Have: Paypal

I don't care if it's HD or SD I just want them as cheaply as possible. 

#3087 michaelarchi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   180 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

michaelarchi

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:24 AM

Have: Breaking Bad Season 5 UV Code (blu-ray)

Want: Trade offers for UV (blu-ray) codes. I would like other seasons of shows but I would consider other trade offers as well.

#3088 RyuTheBurninator   Psycho + Sunlight = Explosion? CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

RyuTheBurninator

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

looking for :

The world's end UV Blu ray
Red 2 UV Blu ray
R.I.P.D. UV Blu ray
Breaking Bad Complete series UV

#3089 Unholy_Headbanger   CAG Best Buy Employee CAGiversary!   1773 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Unholy_Headbanger

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

All blu ray UV's. All $3

Need to make money ASAP please message if any inquirys I can work bundle deals Need cash by Friday want a Zelda 3DS

World War Z

Croods (Multiple available)

Epic

The Heat

Internship (multiple available)

A good day to die hard (Multiple available)

Jack Reacher (multiple available)

Dark Skies (Multiple available)

Curse of Chucky (multiple available)

The Purge (Multiple available)

Identity Theif

This is 40

Oblivion

Men in black 3

Battleship

Project X

Sherlock Holmes A game of shadows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2

Breaking Dawn Pt. 2

Harold and Kumar Christmas

#3090 bluraysforeveryone   Digital Copy Expert CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

bluraysforeveryone

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

Updated