* * * * - 117 votes

DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

#9391 jkuhnen  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

Ultraviolet (No iTunes)

Raid 2 SD - $2.50

HD iTunes (No Ultraviolet)

Walk Among the Tombstones (Liam Neeson) $1.50

Disney DMR Only - No digital copies just points

Guardians of the Galaxy from DVD (100 pts) - $0.75 

#9392 u043255  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

Codes For Sale.  UV and or VUDU

Paypal accepted.

John Singleton collection 4 movies Higher Learning, Baby Boy, Poetic Justice and Boyz in the Hood.  $2.50   SD

Downtown Abby Season 5    $3           SD  Redeems on VUDU    https://my.vudu.com/...pn=moviecredits

The Christmas Candle          $1           SD   Redeems on VUDU   https://my.vudu.com/...pn=moviecredits

Hercules                                $1.50     SD    Redeems at ParamountUV.com/redeem

Transformers Age of Extinction  $1.50  SD    Redeems at ParamountUV.com/redeem 

Battlestar Galactica               $2.50       HDX  UniversalDigitalcopy.com

Will respond within 12 hours or less. Today I will respond much quicker from 1PM to 9PM as I will be home most of today.

Thanks for looking at my post.

#9393 jrod69   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

Looking to either Trade or sell with PP or amazon gift cards  All codes UV HDX

(xmen Days of futre past) would be a great trade

Transformers Age of extinction

Despicable me 2

Amazing spiderman 2

Rio 2

#9394 AnsonMyPants   CAG Warlord CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

AnsonMyPants

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

All Movies are from Blurays unless specified.

Disney (DC+ - VUDU)
$5.00 - Alice In Wonderland (Depp)
$7.00 - Alexander And The Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
$4.00 - Frozen
$6.00 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (DMR/DMA)
$5.00 - Guardians Of The Galaxy (DC+)
$5.00 - Oz: The Great And Powerful (Franco)
$5.50 - Planes (DMR/DMA HAS 200 POINTS)
$5.00 - Planes: Fire & Recue

TV SHOWS
$8.00 - The Walking Dead Season 4 - Full Unused Code (not sure if multiple Redemptions)

ULTRAVIOLET
$3.00 - 22 Jump Street
$3.00 - 300: Rise Of An Empire
$3.00 - Divergent
$2.50 - Gravity PENDING
$4.00 - Fury
$3.00 - Hurcules (Rock)
$3.00 - Lego Movie
$4.00 - Lucy
$2.00 - Man Of Steel
$3.00 - Neighbors
$3.00 - Purge
$4.50 - Rosewater
$3.00 - TMNT (2014)

ITUNES
$3.00 - Dumb & Dumber To
$1.50 - Gravity PENDING
$2.00 - Hercules
$2.00 - Lucy

$2.00 - Million Ways To Die In The West
$2.00 - Neighbors
$3.00 - NightCrawler
$2.00 - Purge 2 Anarchy
$3.00 - Rosewater
$2.00 - TMNT (2014)
$2.00 - Transformers 4: Age Of Extinction

Coupon Codes
$0.50 - $3 Off at www.ParamountMovies.com

This is my updated list. There may be a delay in response today because it is my sons birthday party. I will reply as soon as possible and on a first come first serve basis. Thank you for looking

#9395 chaosbob86   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   227 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:52 PM

Have:Game of Thrones season 4 Digital HD

Want:$9 PayPal

SOLD

#9396 barchi01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   967 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Have:

Dumb & Dumber To - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code (Full Code)
Interview (The) - HDX Ultraviolet Digital Movie Code

Want:

$5.00 Paypal - Dumb & Dumber To (Full Code)
$2.75 PayPal - Interview (The)

#9397 stevocbk24   CAG Veteran/Winter Soldier CAGiversary!   498 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Want Game of Thrones S4 VUDU

Willing to pay $11

#9398 anthfett06   Metroid CAGiversary!   400 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

anthfett06

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

All from bluray. 

Guardians of the Galaxy DMR, DMA, iTunes - $6

$3 Paypal for any movie UV or iTunes below

UV

Anchorman 2

Fast Five

Ender's Game

The Hunger Games

Man of Steel

Star Trek Into Darkness

Transformers Age of Extinction

iTunes 

Fast & Furious (1)

2Fast 2Furious

Fast Five

Ender's Game

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Xmen Days of Future Past

#9399 Krystal109   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   611 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

Looking for Big Hero 6

This movie isn't released until the 24th.

#9400 bregga  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:26 PM

wtb uv codes

dodgeball

super troopers

dogma

jay and silent bob strike back

mr mom

gung ho

night at the museum 1 and 2

heartbreak kid

meet the fockers

little fockers

clerks

clerks 2

mall rats

please send me a message with what you have and prices please

#9401 OuTrAgE   Senior Llama CAGiversary!   1213 Posts   Joined 17.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:45 PM

Game of Thrones: S4 HD Google Play - $4
Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 HD UV - $2
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty HD iTunes or UV - $3

#9402 Disturbed Jerry   This Is My Boomstick! CAGiversary!   310 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Disturbed Jerry

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:51 PM

Have Dumb and Dumber To Blu-ray full code asking 5.00 PayPal or trade for Horrible Bosses 2.

#9403 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1488 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

Have from bluray:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - (DMR/DMA) - $7

Frozen - (DMR/DMA and DC+ full code) - $6

GoT Season 4 - itunes & google play - $7

A Walk Among the Tombstones - itunes - $2.50

Million Ways to Die in the West - itunes - $2.00

Hercules (2014) - itunes - $1.75

Have from dvd:    (some could redeem hd)

Beautiful Creatures - uv - $1.50

Gravity - uv - $1.75

Hangover 2 - uv - $1.50

Joyful Noise - uv - $1.50

Men in Black 3 - uv - $1.50

Rock of Ages - uv - $1.50

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows - uv - $1.50

The Dark Knight Rises - uv - $1.50

The Hunger Games - uv - $1.50

Warm Bodies - uv - $1.75

Looking For (hd):

Boardwalk Empire: Season 5 (vudu)

The Judge - $4

John Wick - $4

Nightcrawler - $4

#9404 xchasex   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

Have from Blu-Ray

Walking Dead Season 4 Target Ticket

Fast 6 (UV+iTunes)

Want HD UV

Ouija

Looking for Amazon gift cards, Paypal, Vudu credits and other HD UV codes.

#9405 Izod   CheepLikeASpoder CAGiversary!   2307 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:03 AM

This movie isn't released until the 24th.

People have had BH6 codes for weeks now... I redeemed my copy 2 weeks ago.

#9406 topthrillryan05   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

topthrillryan05

Posted 23 February 2015 - 03:14 AM

HDX UV from bluray
dumb and dumber too $4.00
bird man $6.50

itunes HD
dumb and dumber too $1.00

SD UV from DVD
the interview $1.00
Dying of the light 1.75
addicted $1.75

disney

big hero 6 DMR/DMA  $8.00

big hero 6 itunes/VUDU $7.00

#9407 BIGPOPPA  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:44 AM

Ok I just bought several codes from CAG , HEAVENLYBEARDED, AND 2 out of 3 worked, it took him a few minutes to respond and send me his paypal info, and to send me the codes, but when I message him and tell him that the John Wick code is showing already been used, it takes him 58 minutes to respond according to my times on my iPad, now being that I'm not some new comer, this isn't that first time people have had issues with him, her, but that is the past! So since I didn't receive any response from him I went and opened up a case with paypal for a substantial amount of $3, by the time he does respond it's too late, case is open, and he goes ape shit off the wall. Once he did respond I sent pic of the screenshot, but he was too emotional for any rational communication! Said he was not gonna respond to me, I'm on his ignore list, that's all good, little pricks can weed themselves out for me, now I tried being rational with him, I even told him I can easily cancel the dispute with paypal just as fast as I opened it, which I have done, but he wants the mods to deal with this, that's fine too, apparently some people can't handle the truth! But I bet I'm not the only one who has had problems with this character.

#9408 AnsonMyPants   CAG Warlord CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

AnsonMyPants

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:53 AM

Ok I just bought several codes from CAG , HEAVENLYBEARDED, AND 2 out of 3 worked, it took him a few minutes to respond and send me his paypal info, and to send me the codes, but when I message him and tell him that the John Wick code is showing already been used, it takes him 58 minutes to respond according to my times on my iPad, now being that I'm not some new comer, this isn't that first time people have had issues with him, her, but that is the past! So since I didn't receive any response from him I went and opened up a case with paypal for a substantial amount of $3, by the time he does respond it's too late, case is open, and he goes ape shit off the wall. Once he did respond I sent pic of the screenshot, but he was too emotional for any rational communication! Said he was not gonna respond to me, I'm on his ignore list, that's all good, little pricks can weed themselves out for me, now I tried being rational with him, I even told him I can easily cancel the dispute with paypal just as fast as I opened it, which I have done, but he wants the mods to deal with this, that's fine too, apparently some people can't handle the truth! But I bet I'm not the only one who has had problems with this character.

I don't see why you didn't give him time to respond. CAG isn't the only place he sells codes on and I am sure he has a life too. Even if he didn't respond for another 12hours, give the guy time. But in this case you didn't even give him a full hour.

#9409 wzz  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:01 AM

I feel the exact same way as AnsonMyPants, it's not like as if it was that "expensive" that it warranted immediate attention. Even if it was an hour, 1 hour is still quite "short."

FYI, Paypal is clear that no electronic codes/items (non-physical goods) is allowed to be transacted. You opening a case with paypal before warning him, would lead to more issues to him than your own.

#9410 douglasmcc   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   336 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

douglasmcc

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:13 AM

For Sale -

Birdman HD UV Complete Code - 6.50   Amazon GC or PayPal Friends/Family

The Interview HD UV Complete Code - 2.50 Amazon GC or PayPal Friends/Family

X-Men Days of Future Past HD UV Complete Code - 4.00  Amazon GC or PayPal Friends/Family

All 3 for 11.00

#9411 BIGPOPPA  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:37 AM

I appreciate all of your comments, and yes I do know that he's on other forums because I see his ads, It was considered, but once I stated the code was no good he total went on the defense, but I will remember if this happens again to give them more time, but if you can accept the money and send the codes all within minutes, then you should be able to do the opposite, all I asked was for a replacement, and your right it's not a lot of money, it's about the principal , I could easily sell a code and say it was valid, and keep the money also, but I have stronger convictions than that!

#9412 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1488 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:10 AM

I appreciate all of your comments, and yes I do know that he's on other forums because I see his ads, It was considered, but once I stated the code was no good he total went on the defense, but I will remember if this happens again to give them more time, but if you can accept the money and send the codes all within minutes, then you should be able to do the opposite, all I asked was for a replacement, and your right it's not a lot of money, it's about the principal , I could easily sell a code and say it was valid, and keep the money also, but I have stronger convictions than that!

I understand what you're saying, but selling codes for a few bucks isn't anyones job (well I guess it could be...).  If I happen to be at my computer and see I have a message on CAG I'll deal with it, but if I send someone their codes then don't happen to get on my pc until later in the evening and see that mods and paypal are all involved over something trivial that I could've dealt with had I known about it I would be a little upset too.

Seeing as how CAG probably isn't anyone's top priority I would give at least 24 hours for a response before I went all drastic and got mods involved etc.

#9413 dravack   For the Red Eagle! CAGiversary!   304 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:32 AM

I understand what you're saying, but selling codes for a few bucks isn't anyones job (well I guess it could be...).  If I happen to be at my computer and see I have a message on CAG I'll deal with it, but if I send someone their codes then don't happen to get on my pc until later in the evening and see that mods and paypal are all involved over something trivial that I could've dealt with had I known about it I would be a little upset too.

Seeing as how CAG probably isn't anyone's top priority I would give at least 24 hours for a response before I went all drastic and got mods involved etc.

This ^ (24 hour thing). Though I get where your coming from. One time someone (dont remember who) was replying everytime like 3 seconds after i sent a message. I have a problem and he went silent for an hour or two. Probably had to go home/office/wherever to actually get to his code list. Still a little annoying would be nice to say hey gotta check on things ill get back to you later today or something.

#9414 BIGPOPPA  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:49 AM

If I was wrong then I can admit that, not that pridefull, but that's why I posted it on here, just here to get great deals like everyone else, not looking to get anyone in trouble, fired, demoted, etc....... But all valid points, taken, will be applied in the future if needed, thanks guys, gals?

#9415 TallGuyMe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

While I think you jumped the gun way too early, I too have had bad dealing with heavenlybearded very much in the same way of him going off-the-wall apeshit when asked to make things right.   He's had a lot of positive feedback, but I guess he truly goes off the reservation whenever something goes wrong.  

#9416 pholly   Best In The World CAGiversary!   334 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:26 PM

If I was wrong then I can admit that, not that pridefull, but that's why I posted it on here, just here to get great deals like everyone else, not looking to get anyone in trouble, fired, demoted, etc....... But all valid points, taken, will be applied in the future if needed, thanks guys, gals?

Well that just makes everything better doesn't it....

#9417 SyxxHallNash   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   216 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

SyxxHallNash

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

For what it's worth i just bought a code from heavenly bearded.  He sent the code 45 minutes later with a note saying he was sorry it took so long.  What the hell kind of world are we living in where 45 minutes is a long time to wait?  I wasn't expecting anything that fast, I sure as hell wouldn't have had any trouble waiting up to 48 hours.  People have jobs, people have lives.  Anyway, I bought from him, the code was delivered very quickly, and it even worked, lol.  Thanks.  

#9418 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:11 PM

Looking to buy HDX UV from US:

Pitch Perfect

Vampire Academy

The Lords Of Salem

Limitless

Nightcrawler

The Boxtrolls

Maze Runner

Birdman

Big Hero 6 (DMA)

Have PayPal ready to go, make me an offer!

#9419 TurkeyOnRye   Hey? Is this velvet? CAGiversary!   1522 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

TurkeyOnRye

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

I think the bigger issue is: a John Wick code for $3. What a deal!

#9420 AnsonMyPants   CAG Warlord CAGiversary!   433 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

AnsonMyPants

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:33 PM

I think the bigger issue is: a John Wick code for $3. What a deal!

I know right. what I total rip off, that's no more than a $2.99 code...not worth a penny more. Gosh darn people.