* * * * - 116 votes

DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

#27061 mtodd   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2020 - 05:42 PM

I also lost a few IW movies from Tenchi...

I immediately stop buying from Tenchi once someone suggested it's iffy to buy code from IW. i think i brought about 10 movies or so. I just checked and it didn't seem like i have lost any movie i brought from Tenchi "YET". I hope they forget about me.  :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

#27062 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3232 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:58 PM

Okay, I need to recover Batman vs ninja turtles, Justice League Vs Fatal five, Spiderman far from home, and the 2019 Addams family movie paying $5 apiece preferably

#27063 TheGreenArr0w   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   987 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

TheGreenArr0w

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:03 PM

Damn that sucks. Hopefully people didnt do F&F

#27064 Reds303  

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:11 PM

are IW redeemed in another way?  to my knowledge I've never redeemed one, but how would I know?

Kind of wondering this too... I never bought any IW codes that were advertised as such, but how would I know if someone sold me a code that was IW and didn't say anything? Or are they not like regular codes?

#27065 Porject D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   298 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:18 PM

Hmmm from my experience, Tenchi sent me a link to activate instead of a code. 

#27066 Yugi Muto   Kill the bunny! CAGiversary!   319 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:27 PM

iTunes - $4 each

10 Cloverfield Lane
47 Meters Down
A Quiet Place 
Action Point
Alex Cross
All Eyez on Me
Almost Christmas
An American Girl: Lea to the Rescue
Back to the Future: Part II
Bad Grandpa
Big Short
Big Sick
Book Club
Boss, The
Boy Next Door
Boy, The
Bumblebee
By the Sea
Case for Christ, The
Collide
Criminal
Crimson Peak
Croods (XML)
Cult of Chucky
Daddy's Home
Daddy's Home 2
Deepwater Horizon
Despicable Me 3
Downsizing
Dracula: Untold
Dumb and Dumber To
Endless Love
Fast and Furious 6
Fate of the Furious, The
Fifty Shades of Black
Fifty Shades of Grey
Furious 7
Gambler
Ghost in the Shell (2017)
Girls Trip
God's Not Dead 2
Gold
Gunman, The
Hacksaw Ridge
Honey 3: Dare to Dance
How to be a Latin Lover
hunger games
Hunger Games, The: Catching Fire
Hunger Games, The: Mockingjay - Part 1
Huntsman, The: Winter's War - Extended
Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Jarhead 3
Jason Bourne
Jurassic World
Justin Bieber's Believe
Krampus
Labor Day
Last Exorcism, The (XML redemption)
Logan Lucky
London Has Fallen
Lone Survivor
Lucy
Minions
Mission: Impossible - Fallout
Monster High: Welcome to Monster High
Monster Trucks
Mother!
Open Road
Ouija
Ouija: Origin of Evil
Overdrive
Overlord
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension Unrated Cut 
Project Almanac
Purge: Anarchy
Riddick: Unrated
Ride Along 2
Rings
Rock the Kasbah
Sabotage
Same Kind of Different As Me
Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power 
Seventh Son
Shack, The
Sing
Sisters
Sleepless
SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water 
Spotlight
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Straight Outta Compton - Unrated Director's Cut
The Forest
Tower Heist
Trainwreck
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: The Last Knight
Triple 9
Unbroken
Unbroken
Unfriended
What To Expect When You're Expecting
Wolverine, The (XML)
Woodlawn
WWZ
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Zoolander 2

#27067 redrocker82  

redrocker82

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:12 PM

I’ve lost some movies I purchased through instawatch. I know I shouldn’t have and I was taking a chance but I need to replace some of them. Looking for the following codes. The cheaper the better of course and willing to do a multiple code purchase.

It Chapter 2

Sixteen Candles

Abominable
Playing with Fire

The Gentlemen 

Birds of Prey

Zombieland Doubletap

Jumanji The next Level

The Descent

Yesterday
The old man and the gun

#27068 ritchardf  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 01:38 AM

I can confirm about Tenchi. I made 3 large purchases for a total of about 50 movies and all of them are gone out f my account now. I purchased them early on and stopped once people started pointing out it was bad mojo. But here we are down 50 titles. 

I was the same way, 55 movies gone. I stopped once I saw all the warnings on here, but it's my fault for not learning what instawatch titles even were. luckily i treated it more like a cheaper rental of movies that i wasn't interested in owning. though i wish i knew it was coming, a few of them i didnt even watch.

#27069 Grammaton-Cleric   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Grammaton-Cleric

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:01 AM

Paypal Only

American Psycho 4k Digital Code - 3.00 

#27070 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 05:52 PM

Since October 2019 there have been multiple reports of both buyers of IW and sellers of IW losing their Vudu accounts for breaking terms of service. Including just yesterday. It is banned in every major digital copy community except this one. What happens is this...

"Person in NC" buys 300 different blu rays from walmart.com and sells the IW online, distributing the codes across the country to various buyers. Both Vudu and Walmart can see the addresses that the blu rays are being shipped to as well as the addresses of the Vudu accounts that the IW is being redeemed on. That person then gets reported for being a shady asshole as they should by 1 single individual. That report then goes to Vudu and Walmart to investigate. They see that the same account is buying multiples of the same blu rays before the release date and that those Iw links are getting redeemed on all of these different accounts all over the country. Vudu then "suspends" or closes those accounts. Both the sellers and the buyers. 

This information is everywhere. Pick a digital copy group or forum that is not this one and it is being discussed. All IW sellers blacklisted in these communities. 

If you could get 3 burgers for $10 but they come with caronavirus, are you going to buy them? That's what you're doing to your Vudu account.

IT IS OUR DUTY AS BUYERS/SELLERS/TRADERS/FELLOW COLLECTORS TO SPREAD THIS KNOWLEDGE TO INFORM THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW BETTER ABOUT THE RISKS OF WHAT THIS ISSUE IS. INCLUDING THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM!

If someone is still selling IW, they're immediately shady. They know the risks of what they're doing and DO NOT care about you or your Vudu account and are just here to make a few bucks.

I SCREAMED THE WARNINGS. AND NO ONE LISTENED. Called me crazy. "No one listens to the crazy bearded guy..." Called out Tenchi and tried to inform the communities. Even asked moderators where they were at and what they were going to do about it and him, NO RESPONSE... The backlash I received saying that I'm "cornering the market" and "trying to destroy an innocent person's name when they have 'harmless intentions'". 

INFORM YOURSELVES PEOPLE! LISTEN AND LEARN!

I HAVE PROOF OF THIS:

Ask FalconEPL why he is banned in the community on Mewe... He does the ole bait and switcheroo AND WAS CAUGHT BY BUYERS AND COMMUNITY MODERATORS. Lists as a digital copy movie, says nothing about instawatch. Yet after you send payment you get an instawatch link. ANYONE WHO PURCHASED SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK FROM HIM IS AWARE OF THIS. Cares not about you or your movie collections. Only taking your fatass dirty dollar. Greediest person on any of these forums, has been since 2013.

Both Tenchi and FalconEPL need to be banned immediately. Moderators need to speak up. Do something. Say something. Have some integrity. 

#27071 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2990 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:29 PM

I SCREAMED THE WARNINGS. AND NO ONE LISTENED. Called me crazy. "No one listens to the crazy bearded guy..." Called out Tenchi and tried to inform the communities. Even asked moderators where they were at and what they were going to do about it and him, NO RESPONSE... The backlash I received saying that I'm "cornering the market" and "trying to destroy an innocent person's name when they have 'harmless intentions'".

I HAVE PROOF OF THIS:
Ask FalconEPL why he is banned in the community on Mewe... He does the ole bait and switcheroo AND WAS CAUGHT BY BUYERS AND COMMUNITY MODERATORS. Lists as a digital copy movie, says nothing about instawatch. Yet after you send payment you get an instawatch link. ANYONE WHO PURCHASED SCARY STORIES TO TELL IN THE DARK FROM HIM IS AWARE OF THIS. Cares not about you or your movie collections. Only taking your fatass dirty dollar. Greediest person on any of these forums, has been since 2013.

Both Tenchi and FalconEPL need to be banned immediately. Moderators need to speak up. Do something. Say something. Have some integrity.

I listened to you. Lol. I got a code from him before I knew how IW worked. Then asked you on here and you warned me. Never got IW movies after that.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

#27072 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:37 PM

I listened to you. Lol. I got a code from him before I knew how IW worked. Then asked you on here and you warned me. Never got IW movies after that.

I feel for those who didn't. I reached out to Tenchi on several platforms and received no response anywhere. Ignored me, knowing I was right. Refused to even acknowledge the situation. Now he's doing the exact same thing to every single person he ever sold to. Thousands of people on his facebook page buying multiple movies every single week. Now those movies are all gone and he is no where to be found. I'd like to see transcripts of his paypal to see exactly how many IW ripoffs he's done. Thousands of people. Thousands of movies. Bare minimum, tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars stolen from all of you. 

If you made your purchase via paypal goods and services, YOU NEED TO FILE A DISPUTE ASAP! For those who paid via paypal friends and family, learn from this mistake for the future. Always protect yourself as a buyer. Always use goods and services if you don't know your seller well. If a seller refuses business because of how you want to send payment, knowing they can tack on that extra 50 cents to cover their fees, they are likely shady and you shouldn't do business with them anyway.

I especially feel bad for unklestinky. He's been around since I started collecting movies myself. Since before I even got started selling and trading digital copies. Was always very good to me. Hooked me and everyone else up with good deals on movies that are a bit harder to find without jacking up the price. That's what our community needs. That's what I've tried to reflect on myself. A good role model for how everyone should present themselves in this business/hobby. When someone took advantage of him he took advantage of me and he took advantage of everybody else. 

THIS IS FRAUD.

#27073 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2990 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:39 PM

I feel for those who didn't. I reached out to Tenchi on several platforms and received no response anywhere. Ignored me, knowing I was right. Refused to even acknowledge the situation. Now he's doing the exact same thing to every single person he ever sold to. Thousands of people on his facebook page buying multiple movies every single week. Now those movies are all gone and he is no where to be found. I'd like to see transcripts of his paypal to see exactly how many IW ripoffs he's done. Thousands of people. Thousands of movies. Bare minimum, tens of thousands of dollars stolen from all of you.

THIS IS FRAUD.

Damn didn't know he was hustling on Facebook like that. Man I knew it was too good to be true and remember you replied to me on here explaining how the hustle was. I stopped right after you put me onto what was going on. Sucks for those people.

#27074 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3232 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 07:50 PM

THIS IS FRAUD.

I was going to mention that i appreciated that you weren't rubbing it in, however I do appreciate that you're only rubbing it in a little. I kinda listened but I bought them with the understanding that I may lose them.

#27075 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:16 PM

I was going to mention that i appreciated that you weren't rubbing it in, however I do appreciate that you're only rubbing it in a little. I kinda listened but I bought them with the understanding that I may lose them.

Well the community moderators (or rather the lack thereof) need to have this rubbed in their faces. They aren't listening, they aren't learning, they aren't moderating and keeping the community safe like they should be. A lot of this could've been avoided if there was any sort of moderation here but there isn't. If you can't do your jobs, find someone else who can. Before anyone says anything, no I am not trying to gain leverage to get any sort of moderator status here. I do not want it. I would refuse it had it been offered. I see the shit Ashley L has to deal with and I want no part in that. But something needs to change with the moderator team on this forum. Either be present or pass the torch to someone responsible who will.

#27076 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5850 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:30 PM

Well the community moderators (or rather the lack thereof) need to have this rubbed in their faces.

What are you talking about? We have a mod that comes by and sales codes biweekly if not weekly. /s

Granted, he's a big POS too.

#27077 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:36 PM

What are you talking about? We have a mod that comes by and sales codes biweekly if not weekly. /s

Granted, he's a big POS too.

I hope that first line is sarcasm. I know the one you're talking about. Only proving my point further. He's here almost every week. Sees the conversations. And chooses to ignore them. That's exactly what the problem is!

#27078 Porject D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   298 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:50 PM

I HAVE PROOF OF THIS:

Haha, i actually listened to you. That's why i only brought about 10 movies only. But anyway, thank you for informing everyone here. ))

#27079 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 08:57 PM

Haha, i actually listened to you. That's why i only brought about 10 movies only. But anyway, thank you for informing everyone here. ))

I'm really happy to hear that some of you listened and kept yourselves safe. I'm really happy that my words could help the people in the communities that I love. A safe community is a happy community. No one likes throwing away their hard earned money, much less have it stolen from them. 

#27080 redrocker82  

redrocker82

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:14 PM

I'm really happy to hear that some of you listened and kept yourselves safe. I'm really happy that my words could help the people in the communities that I love. A safe community is a happy community. No one likes throwing away their hard earned money, much less have it stolen from them.

On that note heavenlybearded many of us have lost movies that need to be replaced. Can you post your most current titles please?

#27081 heavenlybearded   Playing: Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 3 CAGiversary!   546 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

heavenlybearded

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:31 PM

On that note heavenlybearded many of us have lost movies that need to be replaced. Can you post your most current titles please?

I do have a lot of older digital copies. I would let them go for dirt cheap because right now the future is uncertain. I have not received new codes since the second week in March and have no information on when that might change. The service I used to offer could very well be dead and gone. 

#27082 29ways   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   604 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:45 PM

July 5th (Paypal, Google Wallet, Amazon and Venmo accepted)

Spoiler

#27083 unklestinky   Cheap Ass Gamer; the keyword is CHEAP!!!! CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2020 - 04:56 AM

I HAVE PROOF OF THIS:

If it's any consolation, it's because of your warnings that I didn't purchase more.  I did three large purchases with him then saw your warnings. 

#27084 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5850 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:58 AM

I hope that first line is sarcasm.

That's what the "/s" tag represents. 

#27085 ArugulaZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1823 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2020 - 03:17 PM

Hm, my copies of the Alien movies are gone. Looks like I'll be shopping for the first two at least (who cares about the other ones). I'll have to look back through my messages to see what else I lost.

#27086 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   5850 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:21 PM

Hm, my copies of the Alien movies are gone.

Pretty sure all of the Aliens movies are disk to digital so they can be replaced in HD pretty cheaply.

#27087 u043255  

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:52 PM

All codes redeem on VUDU and are HD unless otherwise notated.

Sonic the Hedgehog UHD $5

Star Wars Rise of Skywalker with Disney points $3

Frozen 2 with Disney points $3

Added today 07/26/2020

Pitch Perfect $2

Pitch Perfect 2 $2

Fifty Shades Freed $2

Dead Man Down $2

Our Brand In Crisis $2

Turbo $2

Into The Woods $2

Life Of Pi $2

Kong Skull Island $2

The Force Awakens $2

American Assassin $2

Prisoners $3

Rambo First Blood Part II $2

The LEGO Movie $2

The Accountant $2

Alvin and the Chipmunks The Road Trip $2

Captive State $2

X-Men Days of Future Past The Rogue Cut $2

The Flash 2nd Season $3

Bring it on Worldwide #Cheersmack $2

Added today 07/05/2020

Cars 3 $3

Finding Dory $3

We Die Young $3

What To Expect When You’re Expecting $3

Planes Fire and Rescue $3

Instant Family $3

Aquaman $3

Spiderman Homecoming $2

Alien Covenant $2

Saban’s Power Rangers $2

Terminator Genisys $2

Focus $2

Arrival $2

Snatched $2

The Edge of Seventeen $2

Kingsman The Golden Circle $2

Hell or High Water $2

Big $3

It (2017) $3

Red 2 $3

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 $3

Game of Thrones Season 1 $3

Game of Thrones Season 2 $3

Game of Thrones Season 3 $3

All Codes below $2 Each

Petter Rabbit

How to Train Your Dragon 2 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 

Tremors 5 

It Follows 

Hereditary 

Mother

The Bye Bye Man Unrated 

Inside Out 

Minions 

Big Hero 6 

Wonder Woman 

Man of Steel 

Logan 

Justice League 

The Boss Unrated

Daddy's Home 

Bay Watch

2 Guns 

Hostiles 

Divergent Insurgent 

Deepwater Horizon 

Escape Plan 

The Expendables 3 

Rush 

Domino 
Charade 

The Shack 

The Hunger Games 

Hacksaw Ridge

A Bad Moms Christmas ITUNES

#27088 thegreatone313   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   387 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

thegreatone313

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:00 PM

From 4K Full Codes:

Frozen 4K - $3.75
Captain Marvel 4K - $3.75
Onward 4K - $9
Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker 4K - $9

#27089 zeze   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   548 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2020 - 07:08 PM

For sale (paypal only):

The Corrupted (US code) - $4.00 USD

Primal (US code) - $3.50 USD

#27090 Porksta   Sillier Mofo CAGiversary!   2136 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:27 AM

BUY 3 AND GET FOURTH FREE!!

UV and HD unless noted:

$10

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Boardwalk Empire: Season 1

Game of Thrones: Season 2 (FULL CODE)

Incredibles 2

Inside Out

Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea

Little Mermaid III: Ariel's Beginning

Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh