Krispy Kreme Coupon - Buy 12/Get 12 FREE

they handed these out at our employee meeting at Best Buy this morning... like that was gonna make me any happier about having to get up at 6am on a Saturday.

its says no copies allowed. Do you still print it off and take it to the store? Will they accept it? Sorry I am still rather new to this site.

The cashier at Best Buy last night gave me like 10 of these coupons. No Krispy Kreme nearby though.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Warning: This coupon will make you fat.[/quote]

it's true, but if you have a big family or want to buy for your co-workers then I think it's a great coupon.

They had a ton of those at my local Best Buy today, as well as quite a few fresh boxes Krispy Kremes. No one seemed to want a free doughnut, but I had one.

What a worthless coupon. On the bottom it says its no good at tons of places, Wisconsin being one of these places.

omg i think one kk might actually b having this deal with all those places not accepting this coupon. also how are u supposed to use it if no copies are allowed?

No good in Oregon either. Oh well.

A few Krispy Kremes just opened up here. They're expanding like... well, your waistline if you eat these all the time. :lol:

^ Cheeiest joke I ever told on this board

Luckily, I get them FREE from work, as a matter of fact I am eating a glazed Krispy Kreme donut right now...mmmmmmmmmm

[quote name='starman98']Worthless coupon[/quote]

If you don't like the deal don't take advantage of it, and refrain from bitching.

We don't need worthless complaints everytime someone doesn't like the deal. This isn't the board for it.

I got a few coupons last weekend. I tell you what, though, KK about the last thing I want to eat in the morning before work or class. You can't deny the buy 12/get 12 free though. When you crave a freh doughnut, theres no replacement for one...

bread's done
Back