Just received a $330 dollar Amazon gift card. What should i buy?

Mr Blakerz

CAGiversary!
I just got a $330 amazon gift card from a return and now im not sure what to buy. looking for suggestions. thanks CAGS!

lol thats the problem i dont know what i want =P was looking for some cool/useful suggestions. im thinkin about getting an ipod but idk if its worth it

If you are unsure whether an ipod it's worth it, then dont buy one.

Ill never understand why people post such useless, open-ended questions without giving us an insight to at least some clue as to what kind of things you like.

If you're asking other people how to spend your money, that's typically a strong indicator that you should just save it until you know what to spend it on.

[quote name='Salamando3000']If you don't know what you want to buy, you shouldn't buy anything.[/QUOTE]

+1

[quote name='SlammedNiss']If you are unsure whether an ipod it's worth it, then dont buy one.

Ill never understand why people post such useless, open-ended questions without giving us an insight to at least some clue as to what kind of things you like.[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

That said, 10 of these would be great. Should solve your lefter-over storage needs for life.

You NEED these

bread's done
Back