UFC Undisputed 3 PS3 beta keys finally available.

If it's the same as the 360 version, you can only make a character and you can't invite anyone to a match, you can only do random matches. It's more of a server stress test than anything else.

[quote name='Scorch']The 360 version has been out for .. man, it's got to be almost a month now. Three weeks at least. I actually think it's over, I haven't been able to connect lately.

/edit: HA! One month today. Here's the post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311713[/QUOTE]

I was busy as hell at that time thanks to Christmas, work, and um Skyrim lol.

I need to pay attention more.

AND everything is down for maintenance so I can't even put in my key to download it while I go to the movies.

the one for 360 was Alpha so is this an actual beta or alpha I guess is my question? Then if it is a beta is 360 going to have one?

[quote name='Karazykid']Does this work for anyone? The code worked and it downloaded, but none of the menu buttons do anything.[/QUOTE]

same situation for me.

Kinda surprised they're doing a beta alpha test right now...especially considering the demo is being released on Tuesday.

[quote name='DFogz']Kinda surprised they're doing a beta alpha test right now...especially considering the demo is being released on Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I think it's more of a stress test for their servers.

I'm considering preordering from THQ but have it preordered at GS, if I went ahead and did both just so I could get the GS DLC special then returned it a couple days later without opening would they take it back?

bread's done
Back