Win Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Your first twitter code drop either got eaten extremely fast when psn came back up or wasn't valid. i literally had it put in within 10 seconds of it coming back up sigh :cry:

They are valid on US PSN?

[quote name='otakuseth']Your first twitter code drop either got eaten extremely fast when psn came back up or wasn't valid. i literally had it put in within 10 seconds of it coming back up sigh :cry:

They are valid on US PSN?[/QUOTE]

It wasn't valid.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']It wasn't valid.[/QUOTE]

It was. And already used. Check again.

I was on it too and actually tried it around 9:30. Someone must have redeemed it right as it went back up

[quote name='Wario64']It was. And already used. Check again.[/QUOTE]

I've tried it multiple times. Still says it wasn't valid, not that it was already consumed.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've tried it multiple times. Still says it wasn't valid, not that it was already consumed.[/QUOTE]

Says consumed for me last night

[quote name='Wario64']Says consumed for me last night[/QUOTE]

I've tried both the PS3 and Qriocity early this morning and both said invalid. Oh well, I just guess it wasn't meant to be :(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've tried both the PS3 and Qriocity early this morning and both said invalid. Oh well, I just guess it wasn't meant to be :([/QUOTE]When you try to put in the code through PSN (PS3), you'll get a message stating it's already been used or invalid. When you go through PSN (PC) it states that the code was already redeemed.

[quote name='robodaddyo']When you try to put in the code through PSN (PS3), you'll get a message stating it's already been used or invalid. When you go through PSN (PC) it states that the code was already redeemed.[/QUOTE]

Something tells me you didn't actually read what I wrote . . .

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I've tried both the PS3 and Qriocity early this morning and both said invalid. Oh well, I just guess it wasn't meant to be :([/QUOTE]

5F4R-P3NL-BPEG
This Prepaid Card has already been consumed.

You get invalid message because you're locked from redeeming the code from PSN. After multiple fail attempts on redeeming code, you will be locked.

[quote name='rann']5F4R-P3NL-BPEG
This Prepaid Card has already been consumed.

You get invalid message because you're locked from redeeming the code from PSN. After multiple fail attempts on redeeming code, you will be locked.[/QUOTE]

Didn't realize three attempts warrants a lock.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Didn't realize three attempts warrants a lock.[/QUOTE]

I think 10 or more fail attempts warrants a lock. Definitely not 3. It could be registered as a fail attempt when the Error page is showing. Anyway, I see "consumed" message now instead of "invalid" message yesterday.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Something tells me you didn't actually read what I wrote . . .[/QUOTE]I would get that "something" checked out.

[quote name='rann']I think 10 or more fail attempts warrants a lock. Definitely not 3. It could be registered as a fail attempt when the Error page is showing. Anyway, I see "consumed" message now instead of "invalid" message yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I only did 3 on the PS3 and 3 on Qriocity. Twice the night it was posted and once the next day on both. No error messages.

[quote name='robodaddyo']I would get that "something" checked out.[/QUOTE]

Then you must be blind.

Registered! Hopefully I can win, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is still one of my favorite games of all time, although I never did get around to playing Stranger's Wrath. Here's to hoping I get that chance!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I only did 3 on the PS3 and 3 on Qriocity. Twice the night it was posted and once the next day on both. No error messages.

Then you must be blind.[/QUOTE]:rofl: Excellent.

bread's done
Back