Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 3 surveys have been taken today (1/20/12), but keep PMing me. I'll have 3 new codes tomorrow. First come, first serve.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Wait, you want us to leave you false surveys to win prizes?
Okay I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, giving a free game away to not listen to my boss complain is worth it

I'm sending out 3 new surveys today

And thanks for the responses, I appreciate all the help.

If I haven't replied to, yet I will.

Also, if you only have a PS3 or have all those games I'm willing to subsitute a 30$ AMAZON GC.

Damn that's either really good job devotion (>>) , a bunch of shit, or your boss is a HUGE asshole. :D

I can't stand those stupid survey's either, I'm in :D

Holy smokes?! The response has been way more than I anticipated. I updated the contest a little bit.

Thanks again, and I'll respond to everyone's PM with every survey I get.

The first contest has ended with, but that means starting tomorrow 01/29/2012 through 02/28/2012 will be a new contest with 3 winners. Thanks for all the support guys.

[quote name='omipatrick']The first contest has ended with, but that means starting tomorrow 01/29/2012 through 02/28/2012 will be a new contest with 3 winners. Thanks for all the support guys.[/QUOTE]
Do the old unresponded PM's Still count, or do we have to send new ones?

[quote name='MadDogTen']Do the old unresponded PM's Still count, or do we have to send new ones?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they count. You do not have to send a new PM. I will continue to go down the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back