Requesting Deals on...

[quote name='Rig']Go to BB and use a GGC to get Damacy for $15, or trade/buy it from somebody here on the boards...[/QUOTE]

I'd rather pay $5 extra than go through the process of activating the card and buying the game with it. Thanks for your input however.

[quote name='THe VGM']I'd rather pay $5 extra than go through the process of activating the card and buying the game with it. Thanks for your input however.[/QUOTE]

Suit yourself, but it's not as though getting the card and putting a penny or 2 on it is some difficult task.

[quote name='THe VGM']I'd rather pay $5 extra than go through the process of activating the card and buying the game with it. Thanks for your input however.[/QUOTE]

You can take a card to the register when you are buying the game. Have them put a penny on the card, and then use the coupon on the game. It's really not hard, and at most, you'd spend an extra thirty seconds or so in the store... :lol:

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']man i dont how you guys get them, but my BB stopped carrying 5 dollar cards months ago, i wonder whats up?[/QUOTE]

Mine still has a lot of them in the store...

share the love rig. my store has gotten incredibly cheap. they dont even put games out anymore, you have to bring printed paper with the game cover on it to the register, then they run to the back and bring the title up to you upon purchase.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']share the love rig. my store has gotten incredibly cheap. they dont even put games out anymore, you have to bring printed paper with the game cover on it to the register, then they run to the back and bring the title up to you upon purchase.[/QUOTE]

Wholly nuts is that old school Toys R' Us style. Where do you live?

[quote name='Ecofreak']Wholly nuts is that old school Toys R' Us style. Where do you live?[/QUOTE]

lol I remember that. You'd bring up the yellow slip with the price.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']share the love rig. my store has gotten incredibly cheap. they dont even put games out anymore, you have to bring printed paper with the game cover on it to the register, then they run to the back and bring the title up to you upon purchase.[/QUOTE]

PM me your addy, and I can pick you up a few.

bread's done
Back