God of War III / God of War collection (I and II) PS3 - 15.99 each @ Newegg

At these prices if you also take advantage of the Amazon deal on the Origins collection you could get the entire God of War series on PS3 for under $60. Amazing deal if you are new to the series

Thanks!

I just started to play Chains of Olympus in 3D and it is absolutely terrific. I would never guess this started as humble PSP game. These prices are right where I wanted them to now play the entire series.

Thanks OP in for one of each. I just recently got a PS3 back in December when BB was doing the Uncharted 3 bundle. Been wanting to get the GoW series. Now I just need the origins collection. Damn you platinum trophies so addicting over the gamer score system for me. haha.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Damn you platinum trophies so addicting over the gamer score system for me. haha.[/QUOTE]

The platinum for GOW1 is easy, and GOW2 is pretty easy as well. Just make sure that you read a guide online for the method of how to beat the last challenge for GOW2 (the one where you take no damage). There's a way to do it in

Does NEWCUSTOMER10 no longer work on orders of $50? It says it's valid but does not apply to my order. I'm trying to combine GoW collection with xbox live 1 year of gold.

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']Does NEWCUSTOMER10 no longer work on orders of $50? It says it's valid but does not apply to my order. I'm trying to combine GoW collection with xbox live 1 year of gold.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it works on Xbox live or MS points

I also wanted to say that I'm sorry about your terrible punt returner in the NFC championship. Niners should have definitely won that game, but ill relish revenge for 07'

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I don't think it works on Xbox live or MS points

I also wanted to say that I'm sorry about your terrible punt returner in the NFC championship. Niners should have definitely won that game, but ill relish revenge for 07'[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

Yea I'm pretty depressed. There were 4-5 plays in that game where if just one of them goes our way we win, that being the biggest one obviously. I don't know who to root for in this SB, I hate the Giants especially after that, and I certainly don't want Tom Brady tying Montana in Super Bowls and breaking the playoff wins record.

[quote name='Ninersfan4926']Does NEWCUSTOMER10 no longer work on orders of $50? It says it's valid but does not apply to my order. I'm trying to combine GoW collection with xbox live 1 year of gold.[/QUOTE]

I believe it's dead as it doesn't work on most things. Before it said the code was expired.

bread's done
Back