XBOX 360 320GB Gears of War 3 Limited Edition bundle - $280 on Newegg.com

bugeeker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
The XBOX 360 Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console:
Comes with 320 GB HD, two red GoW controllers, and the Gears of War 3 game, for $280 shipped.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...12412-Index-_-Xbox360Systems-_-68105051-L026A

I'd say it's a solid deal considering the normal 250GB holiday bundles (with Halo and Fable 3) are around $300 with just 1 controller, or it's $250 for just the 250GB system (w/ no games and 1 controller).

[quote name='ShadowSx']I forgot what newegg's adjusting policy was, I bought this for $300 about 2 weeks ago.

Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I noted on the other thread about this deal (posted above) that someone said they just called newegg and got back $20 in credit. Seems they're pretty cool and reasonable about it, so just call/email them and hopefully they'll help you out.

Pretty sexy lookin' unit for real cheap considering you get two of the newer model controllers and gears 3. If I didn't already have a 360, this would be the deal for me... though I think I prefer the standard black slim model. The system looks nice, it'd just stand out too much amongst my other systems.

Damn, this is one hell of a deal specially when bundled with a 12 month xbox live. I'd get it but I'm broke as a joke right now

[quote name='Darkon_X']Damn, this is one hell of a deal specially when bundled with a 12 month xbox live. I'd get it but I'm broke as a joke right now[/QUOTE]

put it on credit. the whole country runs on credit, why not its citizens :lol:

this is a good deal btw except CA.

bread's done
Back