Blood Drive (X360/PS3) $9.99, Sonic Generations (PS3/X360) $29.99 Newegg

hell yeah, I think its a good price for blood drive! I'm going to get it for the PS3. Really the cheapest I've seen it (maybe it dropped during that Dec. BB mega-sale or somewhere) I remember Shipwreck reviewed this, should be worth it at least to mow down some zombies in a vehicle for a change..

Also had to snag Blood Drive for 360. Been waiting to snag this one on the cheap. Thanks OP. First time I've been able to use my shoprunner account since I picked it up in the beginning of December.

Blood drive for me as well, rented it on gamefly a while ago and had fun with it. $10 was my sweet spot for the game good thing I waited.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']Really tempting at that price never used playasia.com before good site?[/QUOTE]

Agreed that is a great price, but I have never used that site either. I see a lot of people talking good things about that site...anyone have any experience with it? the shipping up to 21 days kinda kills it for me :/ plus it costs almost $5 to ship...might just wait a little longer for this one

I have Blood Drive already, but this is a great deal! I paid around $25 and it was worth it at that price. The cars can be a bit fish-taily (is that even a word? probably not), but if you get used to them, the game is a blast! Though, I should probably finish it before TM comes out.

Hmmm, after seeing so many people say how fun it is, I think I may give Blood Drive a shot. I kept seeing it at Wal-Mart for $10, but didn't jump on it.

I also bought Blood Drive when it was in the 20-25 range as part of a B2G1 and I've enjoyed my time with it. Scratches that carmageddon itch for me.

The only complaint I have (if you can call it that), is you can't save while in the middle of a championship series. So while if you're short on time you can just play one or two races, if you want to do a series, you're in for the long haul (I think the longer ones take closer to 2 hours or so?).

[quote name='JStryke']The only complaint I have (if you can call it that), is you can't save while in the middle of a championship series. So while if you're short on time you can just play one or two races, if you want to do a series, you're in for the long haul (I think the longer ones take closer to 2 hours or so?).[/QUOTE]

and buyer's remorse just set in..haven't had 2 hours at once to play a game since college..

[quote name='token2k6']and buyer's remorse just set in..haven't had 2 hours at once to play a game since college..[/QUOTE]

You can still do the challenges or go to quickplay for a single event. Each event only takes a couple minutes.

As for the series, the earlier ones only take half an hour or so, but the later ones do take a bit longer seeing as there composed of multiple events.

As for buyer's remorse, if it helps, all the racers are unlocked from the beginning. You do have to unlock the courses and/or events for quickplay mode, but that is done through challenge mode which is just one event at a time iirc.

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Agreed that is a great price, but I have never used that site either. I see a lot of people talking good things about that site...anyone have any experience with it? the shipping up to 21 days kinda kills it for me :/ plus it costs almost $5 to ship...might just wait a little longer for this one[/QUOTE]
that kills it for me too going to wait

[quote name='Lonedragon87']blood drive worth 10?[/QUOTE]
Nope, not at all
You're better off playing games that are good with whatever time you have

What the heck, snagged a copy of Blood Drive for 360. Also got in on the $1 year membership to shoprunner, so free 2 day shipping for a year will likely have me opt for buying off newegg instead of amazon when prices are the same. Amazon free shipping is brutally slow.

Got my tracking number today for my I order placed yesterday. Shoprunner 2 day ship estimated delivery date of 1/30/12. My math skills aren't always the greatest but I'm pretty sure that's more than 2 days...

Not the way to earn my business if the ship time is as long or longer than my typical from Newegg anyway. I'm certainly in no rush to toss the game on the backlog pile, but it does seem disappointing that this paid service seems to provide nothing extra. I'll keep using it throughout the year and see if I notice any improvement. Anyone see any difference with Shoprunner?

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Got my tracking number today for my I order placed yesterday. Shoprunner 2 day ship estimated delivery date of 1/30/12. My math skills aren't always the greatest but I'm pretty sure that's more than 2 days...

Not the way to earn my business if the ship time is as long or longer than my typical from Newegg anyway. I'm certainly in no rush to toss the game on the backlog pile, but it does seem disappointing that this paid service seems to provide nothing extra. I'll keep using it throughout the year and see if I notice any improvement. Anyone see any difference with Shoprunner?[/QUOTE]

Yeah...my experience with shoprunner hasnt been amazing...2 day shipping turns into over 5 days sometimes. W/e it was a free service, so I cant complain.

i did not care much for blood drive, was hoping it would actually be fun. i got a few decent hours out of it, after paying under $15 almost a year ago, and trading it in for almost the same.

game was too difficult for me, I couldn't get used to the way the car handled, and all the tiny things it would get snagged on. Good luck to those who bought it, its fun for a little while at least.

to the geniuses who say shop runner isn't two days maybe since you ordered on the weekend those aren't considered business days huh? ya its 2 business days and saturday and sunday do not count as business days so it will arrive on monday which is 1.

[quote name='TwistedOwnz']to the geniuses who say shop runner isn't two days maybe since you ordered on the weekend those aren't considered business days huh? ya its 2 business days and saturday and sunday do not count as business days so it will arrive on monday which is 1.[/QUOTE]

For most people the weekend doesn't start on Wednesday. Since that is when I ordered I would think it would show up 2 days later on Friday or maybe even on Saturday. I'm guessing you either don't work a white collar job or are a stoner? Out of work maybe and don't realize what day of the week it is? In any case I wasn't trying to complain in the first place, more just curious since the service seems to have made zero difference in my ship time.

bread's done
Back