Castlevania (X360) $14.99, Duke Nukem Forever (PS3/X360) $8.99 Newegg

duke nukem is so bad, that game just sucks. that said i played through it and actually finished it. and just to restate a fact it really sucks

[quote name='tbassett']duke nukem is so bad, that game just sucks. that said i played through it and actually finished it. and just to restate a fact it really sucks[/QUOTE]

U suck lol, no seriously why subject yourself to such an odd form of torture ? I have the game also, paid $5 and can't bring myself around to playing it, waiting until I'm drunk or something....

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']U suck lol, no seriously why subject yourself to such an odd form of torture ? I have the game also, paid $5 and can't bring myself around to playing it, waiting until I'm drunk or something....[/QUOTE] funny you say that, that's the only time I play it. I'm pretty sure I'm at the final level...maybe I'll buy a case of brews tonight

Thanks OP, I bought Duke for $40 on day one. Played it for an hour and gave it away to my brother who actually finished it. I felt like I threw two $20s into a volcano.

Castlevania however is great. I'm really considering purchasing it.

I still have Duke sealed, lol. Paid $5 for it. Now Castlevania on the other hand, paid $7.99 and I'm currently playing through it. It's pretty awesome!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I still have Duke sealed, lol. Paid $5 for it. Now Castlevania on the other hand, paid $7.99 and I'm currently playing through it. It's pretty awesome![/QUOTE]

how do u get it for $7.99?

[quote name='teh_minus']Thanks OP, I bought Duke for $40 on day one. Played it for an hour and gave it away to my brother who actually finished it. I felt like I threw two $20s into a volcano.[/QUOTE]

That's a bit too epic of a finale. Wiping your arse with two $20's after eating fish at a shady Mexican Restaurant seems closer to the story.

I'd like Castlevania myself, but it needs to go (back) to a

[quote name='teh_minus']Thanks OP, I bought Duke for $40 on day one. Played it for an hour and gave it away to my brother who actually finished it. I felt like I threw two $20s into a volcano.

Castlevania however is great. I'm really considering purchasing it.[/QUOTE]

I paid $59.99 plus Tax for Soldier of Fortune: Payback, I feel your pain.

bread's done
Back