Gotham City Impostors BETA (No Code Required)

maxim2boobles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I got this in my email. I played the beta on PC and i really liked this game. The download is only 1.5gb

• Get Ready, Gotham...

Hatched from the twisted minds at Monolith Productions,
    Gotham City Impostors is a download-only multiplayer FPS
    that pits violent vigilantes dressed up like Batman against
    craven criminals dressed up like the Joker in open warfare on
    the streets of Gotham City.

1. Create a PlayStation® Network Account (or log in using an existing PlayStation® Network account)

2. From the PlayStation® Network icon on the XMB, select the PlayStation® Store

3.Search for Gotham City Impostors and follow instructions to download; no special code required!

Official Beta Forum

How to get your Digital Camo Weapon Skin

If you’re having some difficulty getting your Digital Camo Weapon Skin in-game, follow these simple steps and you’ll be dressing up your weapons in no time!

Step 1: Create a WBID. (If you’re reading this thread, then you’ve made it this far! Congratulations.)

Step 2: Connect your WBID in Gotham City Impostors. (You can do this when you first launch the game, or by going to “Help & Options” on the Main Menu, and navigating down to the “WBID” section.)

Step 3: Validate your email address by clicking the link in the email we send you.

Step 4: Hit Level 4 in Gotham City Impostors. (At Level 4 you can edit your custom loadouts. A very essential piece of the pie!)

And that’s it! Enjoy your fancy new weapon skin.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this game was gonna be like a GTA styled game in Gotham City, where you could create your own hero/villian and either cause or stop havoc in the city.

Now that I know it's a FPS type game I may skip this altogether.

[quote name='smiggity']Got this yesterday and this game is sweet! Mad fun, guns need some tweaking but they are okay for now[/QUOTE]

you should have played the beta on pc in december, all guns were too powerful and rocket launcher was insta kill. they need to find a medium for weapon damage before the games release

bread's done
Back