Tapatalk now supported on CAG - Problems fixed, Push Notifications working

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
12/17/13 Update:

Tapatalk should be working again, including Push Notifications.  Sorry for the delay!

Tapatalk functionality is now available for CAG users. In the near future, we will be licensing Tapatalk for use in our own free iPhone app, so if you don't currently own it and have no need for it outside of CAG, please do not feel as if you need to purchase it. Tapatalk nuked the licensing option.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to give an ETA on the iPhone app because we need to make the transition to CAG 3.0 first. Apparently that will happen in February, with the app hitting hopefully in March. It is well into development though.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's hard to give an ETA on the iPhone app because we need to make the transition to CAG 3.0 first. Apparently that will happen in February, with the app hitting hopefully in March. It is well into development though.[/QUOTE]

great news

[quote name='Milkyman']if you need beta testers sign me up, i just got laid off so i have PLENTY of time.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that. Hope you land on your feet.

[quote name='Scooby']Sorry to hear that. Hope you land on your feet.[/QUOTE]

thanks, I do have a bit of severance pay so I'll be ok for a little while.

If you go to several sites that utilize tapatalk it's worth the $3.00. Hell, it's worth it if you still only go to one site a lot that utilizes it.

Right. I just don't want CAGs to think they need to pay to get the best mobile experience. Well, I guess if you don't want to wait for our app, you do.

[quote name='CheapyD']Well, I guess if you don't want to wait for our app, you do.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think that the Phantom console will come out before the CAG app, and the console was scapped almost six years ago.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm starting to think that the Phantom console will come out before the CAG app, and the console was scapped almost six years ago.[/QUOTE]

/thread.

Oddly enough, I have been working with tapatalk support as well. They have even sent me a "beta test version" the see if it fixes and it did not. But I know that they are working on it.

Sorry to rehash this old thread, but any links in tapatalk currently just route back to the same post that had the link in it. Very frustrating when you're trying to go to a deal, and have to quote > copy > paste in browser. And when we do that, you're not getting credit for your referrals either, I would assume

Last edited by a moderator:
Resurrecting an old thread....  But is anybody else having issues with notifications in Tapatalk?  Trying to figure out if it is the app or something on the board.

Seems like this is down now, with all the recent problems with the forums. I can't even connect to the server via Tapatalk.

[quote name="jrutz" post="12200417" timestamp="1414794378"]Seems like this is down now, with all the recent problems with the forums. I can't even connect to the server via Tapatalk.[/quote]
I had to log out in Tapatalk and log back in. Now it seems to be working.

Whoops, sorry I missed this thread - because we recently switched to HTTPS as a requirement on CAG, our URL changed from http://www.cheapassgamer.com to https://www.cheapassgamer.com - and the Tapatalk app didn't seem to like that. So if you're getting errors through the app, removing CAG and then adding it again should solve any issues. 

bread's done
Back