Classic controller without Remote?

WiiNet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
125 (100%)
I'm mostly playing VC games on the Wii these days and have an issue... I hate the corded classic controller. Thinking about getting a wireless one, but then I thought that someone must have made a classic controller with wii remote parts built in so that you can power on/off and point at the screen all with just one controller... Does it exist?

Not going to happen, especially if Nintendo has anything to do about it. So you're stuck with the Wii Remote, which is not a problem unless you have a problem throwing your controller.

I know the feeling, its like your attached to some kind of baggage, but if you just ignore the wiimote on your lap or next to your leg it you should be able to get past the annoyance.

I imagine if the wii u doesn't have a completely wireless version of the classic/classic pro controllers released then we'll still have to deal with these current forms of the controllers or the wiitablet controller which looks to be a bit too big to hold in your lap comfortably imo.

I think you can still pick up a wavebird used for 17.99 at Gamestop, I know I have seen them at the stores in my area. I purchased one there right before the Wii came out, can't say I regret that one.

Ok actually, it does exist, someone on another forum is talking about it. Its called the Datel Wireless Retro Controller. But it may be quite costly to get one as I think they are very hard to get these days.

http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/Wii-Wireless-Retro-Controller___EF000622.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back