* * * * * 7 votes

Japanese Video Game Figure Thread

figure collectible japan

#2521 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

the figure got bumped up to 77 dollars. looks like someone hit the 2 instead of the 7 haha. well i see two others got one. glad i could share it.

#2522 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

Figma Overwatch Genji (May 2018):

CewmeOl.jpg

Figma Genji from AmiAmi (6470 JPY): http://www.amiami.co...e=FIGURE-033841

#2523 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:32 PM

If you had pending PayPal refunds with Anime Island, you'll probably find those refunds cancelled today. We tried being nice, but now it's time to file disputes and chargebacks.

#2524 elessar123  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Already filed a dispute, because they never responded to my email.

Spoiler

#2525 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

My refund got cancelled today too.

Just finished escalating the case, pretty pissed off. I'm going to be out of the country on vacation exactly on the last day they have to respond to my dispute. Hoping Paypal doesn't ask me stuff I can't send without a laptop and I can do everything on my phone or tablet.

Posted Image

#2526 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:48 AM

I'm on vacation right now, but I did email Anime Island a few days ago after hearing the news about them on MFC. Haven't heard anything from them since then, so will be disputing credit card charges once I get back.
sig.gif
2017 Completed Games || My gaming blog

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#2527 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39879 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:45 AM

Not sure how much longer this code is good for, but PROMONYCC gives 20% off a lot of figures on ebay. Pretty much every figure I've tried has worked.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#2528 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   724 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:34 AM

Not sure how much longer this code is good for, but PROMONYCC gives 20% off a lot of figures on ebay. Pretty much every figure I've tried has worked.

Code should be working for me but doesn't, I'm seeing lots of complaints online stating the same. Thanks anyway

ProfessorMicro.png

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#2529 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39879 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:09 PM

Looks like it's working correctly again

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#2530 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   724 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted 09 October 2017 - 12:04 AM

Looks like it's working correctly again

Got it this time, thanks.

Ordered Storm Collectibles Zangief

Storm-Collectibles-SFV-Zangief-002.jpg

ProfessorMicro.png

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#2531 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

grabbed a few auctions that ended yesterday thanks to it. super excited for my 4 new figs. meant to post it here but i see someone had it covered.

#2532 DarthPwner  

DarthPwner

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:52 PM

Promo code not working via ebay app. Works on the mobile site though. Nabbed a Nendoroid I'd been shopping for. Thanks man!

#2533 DarthPwner  

DarthPwner

Posted 09 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

Damn I have spent over $300 in Nendos this week alone...

#2534 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

Yesterday, I submitted credit card disputes for the three unfulfilled Anime Island orders I had. It was a surprisingly painless process and I even got one of them taken care of right away (probably because it was under $50). The other two are currently pending and should hopefully be resolved by mid-December at the latest. Managed to re-order some stuff at other shops-- Nendo Playsets and S.H.Figuarts at HLJ and Crunchyroll, respectively-- and decided to hold off on the last two items, both figmas, I'd ordered from AI until they've released. May end up getting one or both of them at AmiAmi if the release dates line up in my favor; I already have a December preorder with them for Re-ment's amazing Kirby set.

But... yeah... that whole mess couldn't have happened at a better time. My husband and I'd practically just gotten to Hawaii for our tenth wedding anniversary trip (the actual date's in Nov., but we wanted to go earlier) when I'm browsing the MFC blogs in our hotel and see the news. On top of that, around the same time, IndieBox announced they were changing how they do things and that after Torchlight II's CE releases, they'd be shutting down their subscription service. I'd signed up for a three-month sub mainly for Torchlight II and To The Moon-- the latter of which might not be happening now, and definitely not as part of a subscription! At least they made things good by giving all subscribers who would've been left hanging a coupon redeemable for boxes in their store, depending on their sub status.

I really didn't need those headaches on my vacation. Also, a souvenir shirt I bought for myself during the trip shrunk a lot in the wash today. It's still wearable, but tighter than I'd like. It wasn't cheap, either. Yet another annoyance.

*end rant*  :razz: :razz: :razz:

sig.gif

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#2535 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39879 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:59 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty wary of pay at time of preorder sites because of that. Sometimes i'd like to pay right away, but the hassle of what I'd need to do if they shut down keeps me away.

------

Also ended up grabbing this with the ebay code while it was still live. Couldn't think of anything else i needed at the moment.

zSYrPen.jpg

#2536 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:16 PM

Nendoroid Fire Emblem if Sakura (May 2018):

gLcRp6e.jpg

Nendo FE Sakura from AmiAmi (3980 JPY): http://www.amiami.co...e=FIGURE-033986

I already have a December preorder with them for Re-ment's amazing Kirby set.

That's an awesome Re-ment set! I like the little details such as the M Tomato ketchup on the omelette.

#2537 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

That's an awesome Re-ment set! I like the little details such as the M Tomato ketchup on the omelette.

My favorites are the Kracko couch, Meta Knight roll cake, and Kirby table. The rest of the set looks great, too <3
sig.gif

#2538 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

My favorites are the Kracko couch, Meta Knight roll cake, and Kirby table. The rest of the set looks great, too <3

I would be nervous to sit on the Kracko couch, lol. My December is already full, but I may try to pick up this set later.

#2539 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:08 AM

Listing all my figures if anyone is interested. 

https://myfigurecoll....net/list/93084

#2540 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   984 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2017 - 04:45 AM

Anime Island never replied back to my Paypal dispute, so I got my money back
Posted Image

#2541 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

Amazing Figma Metroid photo on MFC by OniTaichi: http://myfigurecolle...picture/1849037

2zh428g.jpg

#2542 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2661 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

debating on getting figma deadpool. but damn! Y6800 sheesh! 

do you guys think they will rerelease figma deku? totally missed that one too!

craizieboi888.png

#2543 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:17 PM

debating on getting figma deadpool. but damn! Y6800 sheesh!

I think Revoltech did a better job capturing Deadpool's style and at a lower price than Figma, but I'm not sure if you can find him at retail price anymore.

do you guys think they will rerelease figma deku? totally missed that one too!

I heard there were licensing issues. If possible, GSC will definitely re-release these as the demand is huge! Figma Bakugo is still in limbo too.

#2544 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2661 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

I think Revoltech did a better job capturing Deadpool's style and at a lower price than Figma, but I'm not sure if you can find him at retail price anymore.

I heard there were licensing issues. If possible, GSC will definitely re-release these as the demand is huge! Figma Bakugo is still in limbo too.

I was thinking of revoltech but he seems to bulky for my taste. Hehe! Yeah they should re release deku. His secondary market price is insane. Almost twice the retail price! Im not buying that. Have to be patient then just like how i did with kirito.

I dont like bakugo. Id rather get me All Might figma!

craizieboi888.png

#2545 lockheart47   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   64 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

lockheart47

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:44 AM

https://myfigurecoll....net/list/93084

Added a new discount to it. 10% off 2 or 20% OFF 3+

#2546 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

First4Figures recently listed a pair of PVC(!) Classic Sonic figures by GNF TOYZ for release next year. This set is apparently the first in a series called Boom8; it comes with two Sonic figures, costs $45.00, and is exclusive to F4F's online store. The preorder deadline's on November 17th and a 30% deposit is required - https://www.first4fi...combo-pack.html

MFC pages - https://myfigurecoll...net/item/636665 and https://myfigurecoll...net/item/636666

I'm still annoyed that I missed out on F4F's old non-polystone Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles (especially Knuckles), so I'm strongly considering these.
sig.gif

#2547 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:52 AM

Nendoroid Overwatch Genji (June 2018):

7QTBLzA.jpg

Nendo Genji from AmiAmi (4060 JPY): http://www.amiami.co...e=FIGURE-034279

Nendoroid Overwatch Hanzo (June 2018):

Sga5ckk.jpg

Nendo Hanzo from AmiAmi (4060 JPY): http://www.amiami.co...e=FIGURE-034280

#2548 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3512 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

Figma Pokemon Sun/Moon Mizuki (April 2018):

MHsPgYt.jpg

Figma Mizuki from AmiAmi (5640 JPY): http://www.amiami.co...e=FIGURE-034476

GSC Shop offering exclusive bonus Rotom Pokédex (Chatty ver.).

#2549 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   7341 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:59 PM

Oh my god, Mizuki is adorable.

Check out my art blog.      |      Trade List

Open for commissions. Ask me to draw for you.

#2550 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

Today's Daily Deal at HLJ is PAK Cindy/Cidney Aurum (FFXV) for 40% off ($75.78 USD). Ends Nov. 2, 9AM JST - https://hlj.com/prod...32858?SaleGroup
sig.gif