Nes Model 2 Top Loader $69.99? worth it?

200STM

CAGiversary!
I found a place nearby where I live where they have a very good condition NES2 top loader. They are asking 69.99 for it I was wondering if I can get some fellow CAGs opinions here.

It comes with one dogbone controller, ac adapter, and a rf cable I think it comes with one free 9.99 or under NES game. If you CAGs think its a good deal then I'll might pick it up.

You can get a better price on fleabay, is this a store or a craigslist ad? I would try and bring it down to at the most $60.

[quote name='skiizim']You can get a better price on fleabay, is this a store or a craigslist ad? I would try and bring it down to at the most $60.[/QUOTE]

You really can't get a better deal for a top loader on ebay.

[quote name='62t']You really can't get a better deal for a top loader on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Here is an example for $52 shipped.

I don't know how much free time you have to linger on fleabay but I looked at the completed listings on eBay and you can get a better lot for less or for around the same price.

[quote name='deftoast']The top does not have AV cable support (like the original nes does.)[/QUOTE]

That is the one thing I didn't like about the NES-101 but considering when the system came out it was in transition between older televisions and newer television sets.

bread's done
Back