Get over $60 a month!!!!

VideoGameCollector17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (94%)
Hey everybody, VideoGameCollector17 here, Today I'll be introducing you all to a couple of GPT sites. Using these sites, can net you over $60 a month!!!

The first site is by far my favorite GPT Site. This site is Prizerebel
Now this site is very easy to use, and the concept is simple. Complete surveys, offers, etc, and earn points. 1 Point=1 $USD. I'm not gonna beat around the bush, but if you did offers for about a good 30 minutes, you could have $20, and then cash out for anything you want! Offers don't take up much of your time, and are very easy to complete, and if you ever need help, feel free to contact me. You also earn 20% of your referrals earnings, and they have the largest payout of points for offers.
Swagbucks
Swagbucks is also a very easy, simple way to earn tons of prizes. Swagbucks is a Search & Win! That means just by surfing the web, your bringing yourself a step closer to a prize. Now there are many other ways you could earn Swagbucks, and that's by watching Videos, which is called Swagbucks TV. Playing Games, and even completing surveys. The choice is yours in how you want to earn Swagbucks, but I strongly recommend you search every day!

This site is very similar to Prizerebel, and that site is Rewards1
Same concept, as stated. Complete offers, surveys, and then redeem your prizes!!! Both sites are great, and would highly recommend both!!

Final site is Bing Rewards
Bing Rewards is a very simple site to use. Simply sign up on the link, then just search and win. For every 2 searches, you get 1 point. You can reach a maximum of 10 points a day. So about 20 searches a day, and within 10 Days, you could earn yourself 100 MSP.

If you sign up for all these sites, you could easily be making $50 a month. At first it may seem overwhelming, but once you get into the hang of things, you'll be well on your way to earning free goodies! If you ever need help, or even just to ask a question about anything, feel free to PM on here, don't hesitate, and I'd love to be of assistance.
Thanks in advance, for all my future referrals that sign up under me, it means a lot :)

I'm a video game collector with a passion for video games. I love to collect video games, and by you guys singing up under me on each site, gives me extra money, so I could spend on my collection. My collection is very little as of right now, but it is gradually expanding.
If your interested in my videos Click Here. It'd mean a lot if you all subscribed, and left some positive feedback on my videos!! Thanks for everything CAG'ers!!! I couldn't ask for better people :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back