FREE GAME of your choice, up to $60

[quote name='Darklurkr23']a man i don't have a tablet or iphone or nothing. I'm stil using a LG Flip! (Feel Old)[/QUOTE]
I don't have any portable phone at all.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']a man i don't have a tablet or iphone or nothing. I'm stil using a LG Flip! (Feel Old)[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad -- I had a flip phone until just last week -- but buying an android is actually what inspired me to get our site (VGW) on this mobile viewership kick.

Just wanted to mention that we're only 1/4 way to our goal, so there is still plenty of time to enter. (and your odds are quite good)

Funny when someone asks for support then excludes everyone. Why do people assume everyone has a cell phone?

I like the product! I hadn't used Google Currents before, and your mag looks nice in it. I'll definitely make a habit of checking it out.

Believe it or not, we aren't at 200 yet.
I'm not sure if this is because so few people have androids or iPhones/iPads, the fact that it's only available in the US, or just lack of interest in a free game of their choice :D

I do promise that we're monitoring those subscriptions and the moment we hit 200 a winner will be chosen. Your odds are still pretty awesome, considering.

How close are you to the 200 for getting published?
The .5% chance of winning isn't important, I'd like to hear how close you guys are to hitting your goal though.

[quote name='ninjabenja']How close are you to the 200 for getting published?
The .5% chance of winning isn't important, I'd like to hear how close you guys are to hitting your goal though.[/QUOTE]

We still need 80 subscribers. I'm a bit perplexed on why it's taking so long, but we appreciate the support from everyone. Google Currents really is a slick format...I just think we made the contest a bit too complicated.

We're always learning :D

bread's done
Back