Duke Nukem Forever DDL PC or MAC $4.99, free with $5 coupon.

yabber

CAG Veteran
Even if you have a PC, you need to download the MAC version, because it is the only one that shows up as $5.
Then, just copy activation code in your Amazon digital library, open Steam, "Games", "Activate a product on Steam," and paste the code to download the PC version.

So: download the MAC version even if you have a PC.

Can't argue with free:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B005GXMR5W

Game activates and downloads via steam. Do not waste time downloading from Amazon. The Amazon download is Mac version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Works for both PC and Mac; just DL it off Steam.

The $5 coupon is if you bought certain games from Amazon last month, which a lot of people did; they emailed people who did with a $5 coupon code.

[quote name='Okatha']Dammit, I got it when it was $1 after coupon. Tony!!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha that is my thought exactly!! RAGE!! Is it bad that I'm mildly enjoying this game for what it is?

[quote name='psunami']Damn. Same for me. Just going to buy it this morning and it's gone.[/QUOTE]

Shows up as available for me :whistle2:k

[quote name='batrick']Shows up as available for me :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Don't pull a me. I just bought a mac version. No pc version left.

I don't have a mac fyi.

I updated the OP. Get the Steam code from your Amazon mac download, then go to Steam, input the code, and you can download the PC version

Guys, I really must know: is this game not even worth free after coupon? Or should I save my coupon for “Best of January Recap Sale” and buy something for ~$3? (I have 2 coupons left.)

[quote name='dieresis']Guys, I really must know: is this game not even worth free after coupon? Or should I save my coupon for “Best of January Recap Sale” and buy something for ~$3? (I have 2 coupons left.)[/QUOTE]

I don't know if Duke Nukem its worth it, I got it from Amazon for a $1 with a coupon when it went on sale for $6 and I still haven't gotten around to playing it yet. If I were you I would go ahead and get the game since it won't cost you anything and save one coupon for the recap sale.

[quote name='dieresis']Guys, I really must know: is this game not even worth free after coupon? Or should I save my coupon for “Best of January Recap Sale” and buy something for ~$3? (I have 2 coupons left.)[/QUOTE]

I paid $1 for it and it was definitely worth it. It's really not that bad of a game, and anyone who says that it's not worth it even if you get it for free is completely overexagerrating. I played 9 hours of it and had fun, I probably wouldn't have regretted it at $5, but I would suggest not paying more than that.

For what its worth, its actually not that bad. Its kind of funny in it's own way. It takes me back to my first encounter with Duke Nukem, that young rapscallion engaging something forbidden at the time.

Over all i can think of worse ways to spend 5 dollars.

bread's done
Back