Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition (PS3\360) $59.99 @ GAMESTOP!!!

R u serious ? Page 1 dude....

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314358

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and admit you have a better presentation.

Kool! Are there any koupons I can use? Maybe I'll just use my trade-in kredit and pay the rest with my kredit kard. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go make Khicken Kakkiatore.

Bought it for 47 when Amazon had it's clearance, nothing special. All my gamestops have at least 2-4 copies of these. Should be converted soon.

[quote name='iamsmart']Kool! Are there any koupons I can use? Maybe I'll just use my trade-in kredit and pay the rest with my kredit kard. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go make Khicken Kakkiatore.[/QUOTE]

You sir, are krazy.

got this for 50 on amazon dotd. its cool but my son keeps pulling the spear out of sub zero's chest. i gotta super glue it all the time

[quote name='Velo214']got this for 50 on amazon dotd. its cool but my son keeps pulling the spear out of sub zero's chest. i gotta super glue it all the time[/QUOTE]

He pulls it out after you super glue it!? Might wanna look into bodybuilding for that kid ;]

[quote name='radioactivez0r']He pulls it out after you super glue it!? Might wanna look into bodybuilding for that kid ;][/QUOTE]

It's not like he encases the entire spear in super glue, just a dab is pretty easy to break off again.

[quote name='warfare360']It's not like he encases the entire spear in super glue, just a dab is pretty easy to break off again.[/QUOTE]

Way to step on the guys joke.

IF anyone is picking this up I would be extremely interested in buying the book ends from you. I will trade you a copy of Arkham City for it if you want or buy it for cash.

There's really no reason to get this with the Komplete edition koming soon.

Now if this was the tournament edition, then you'd have a deal.

[quote name='nietzsche74']Now same price as the forthcoming Komplete Edition and only $10 more than a new regular edition![/QUOTE]

You guys seem to be missing the actual deal in this post. Gamestop has the Mortal Kombat regular edition for only $49.99 now!

bread's done
Back