Free Pokemon Black/White DLC: Mewtwo Distribution on Feb 12

[quote name='yohsh']Wonder if he will be usable right off the bat or If you will have to catch him?[/QUOTE]
The only DLC Pokémon in Black and White that you have to catch are Victini via the Liberty Pass given out during the games' launch and the Lostlorn Forest Zoroark, which requires you transfer the Shiny Entei, Raikou and Suicune given out during HeartGold and SoulSilver's time.

All other Pokémon are received as gifts. Do note, however, that you'll need all 8 Badges to control Mewtwo, as it'll have a different OT and Trainer ID from your own and will be Level 70. So it'll be treated as a traded Pokémon.

[quote name='iGen']not a deal.[/QUOTE]

So you're the new gargus?

I just hate these when you have to go to TRU or Gamestop to get them.

[quote name='Thongsy']So you're the new gargus?

I just hate these when you have to go to TRU or Gamestop to get them.[/QUOTE]
Better GameStop than Toys R Us. At least with GS you can't take one step without bumping into one. Toys R Us is a whole other story.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Since when is free DLC not a deal?[/QUOTE]
exactly:)

anyway, looks like this got banished to the nintendo handheld forum. hope people still find it!

What character just got finished up last month I cant remember? I wish they did more support for gold and silver. Didn't pearl, diamond and platinum have support for quite some time?

[quote name='Thongsy']So you're the new gargus?

I just hate these when you have to go to TRU or Gamestop to get them.[/QUOTE]

Noone said you have to go in. I have been able to park in the parking lot of both TRU and Gamestop and still gotten the signal.

[quote name='iGen']not a deal.[/QUOTE]

Not a useful post.

Some of us read the daily digest as opposed to combing through pages of threads all day. Had this not been there, I wouldn't have seen it, nor would many others.

Thanks OP. No thanks for the forum nazi.

[quote name='skiizim']What character just got finished up last month I cant remember? I wish they did more support for gold and silver. Didn't pearl, diamond and platinum have support for quite some time?[/QUOTE]
Victini and Croagunk were the more recent ones in the North America. Mamoswine for Europe. Tornadus/Thundurus for Japan. Currently, NA has a Lucario event going, but in the form of a one-time use DLC code for new copies of B/W from Target.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum did indeed receive some events, but they skipped over Arceus' in-game event. HG/SS had all of its events done, save for the Lock Capsule which would be transferred to B/W to receive the TM for Snarl.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Arceus is also available tomorrow. Thanks voters. ::(:[/QUOTE]
I'm not all too enthusiastic about it. It seems like everyone voted on it simply because "lol God of all Pokemon." Though I guess to be fair, it did only get one distribution outside of Japan that wasn't exactly widespread.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Arceus is also available tomorrow. Thanks voters. ::(:[/QUOTE]

can you download this one at home or do you need to go to a store?

I Have heard black & white is the best since red/blue. I'm tempted to buy this game just for MewTwo Nostalgia overload.

I just checked the pokemon site and it now gives directions for getting him. I was able to log on and use my 3DS and get him now, even though it's a day early.

bread's done
Back