The Darkness II Buy.com 2000 superpoints=$20 on Xbox 360/PS3/PC good through 2-1-12

Stinker101

CAGiversary!
Buy.com has the Darkness II limited edition for Xbox 360, PS3, PC with 2000 superpoints ($20) that can be used twd future orders. Good through 2/1

Free shipping and no sales tax for me
I have ordered from in the past and they are average.

http://www.buy.com/prod/the-darkness-ii/220051488.html

http://www.buy.com/prod/the-darkness-ii/220051482.html

What is the Rakuten Super Points program?
It’s pretty simple; Rakuten Super Points are our way of saying “Thank You” for purchases you make on Buy.com.
Why do I want Rakuten Super Points?
We know that everyone likes to save money and Rakuten Super Points help you do just that every time you purchase from our site. You can save your Points up to get the things you want for free or you can pay for part of your order with Points to get a discount – we let you decide how to use your Points!
Why do you call it Rakuten Super Points? Shouldn’t it be Buy.com Super Points?
That’s a great question! If you’re not familiar, Rakuten is the largest online shopping mall operator in Japan and they have a killer reward Points program! Since Buy.com is now part of the Rakuten family of companies, we’ve adopted their reward Points program and we’re hoping you can help us grow it! Even though we’re part of the Rakuten family, keep in mind that any Rakuten Super Points you earn from Buy.com can only be used for purchases on Buy.com.

That's not bad I guess. Beats out Amazon's $10.
I've got 500 points expiring tomorrow, so I am debating getting it from Buy.com right now.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']That's not bad I guess. Beats out Amazon's $10.
I've got 500 points expiring tomorrow, so I am debating getting it from Buy.com right now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I received the same email about the 500 points expiring tomorrow. Figured I will use the $5 off on the Darkness 2. My total was 54.96 for me. I might use the 2000 points twd Jak and Dexter Collection if nobody puts it onsale.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is getting 2000 superpoints ($20) as well.

Link[/QUOTE]
Wish there was a way to get both and use the points towards one of them, but it's impossible with not getting the points now and the promo expiration dates.

This thread didn't seem to get much traction. Did many people pull the trigger on the Darkness deal? I ended up going for it and the Amalur one last night. Figure I'll have $40 towards some future game.

[quote name='Hoffer']This thread didn't seem to get much traction. Did many people pull the trigger on the Darkness deal? I ended up going for it and the Amalur one last night. Figure I'll have $40 towards some future game.[/QUOTE]

I went for Darkness II but not Amalur since I pre-ordered from New Egg.

Has anyone ever ordered from buy.com? How is their budget shipping? Not sure if it's worth waiting a week for Darkness II to save an extra five bucks (after buy.com tax) compared to Amazon's release-day delivery.

I just received FFXIII-2 two days after release date. Its not a bad wait at all and worth the 20 dollars credit with no tax and free shipping. If you ever want two games, it doesn't hurt to buy them both to get the 40 in credit. Just apply both credits to the next game you want and its the same thing if you keep the Rakuten point train going.

bread's done
Back