Red Faction: Armageddon XBOX 360 $13.44--$17.22 PS3 @ Amazon

These prices don't seem cheap enough considering how bad this game is. I really enjoyed the previous game in the series, but this one stunk. The first 20 minutes are pretty fun, then it turns into a monotonous, linear trek through lots of small corridors, shooting wave after wave of identical enemies (usually monsters). Maybe it gets better later on, but I couldn't take it any more.

Plus, this has been $5 a couple of times for the PC. Different platform, I know, but a far more appropriate price for what you're getting.

I hear what you're saying. I really liked Red Faction Guerrilla and have really been wanting to try this one. I played the demo a couple nights ago and thought it was decent. I know sometimes it's hard to really get the feel for a game based on what the demo offers, so I figured for $13 it's a bad investment. Lord knows I have wasted a whole lot more in the past LOL.

Bland and mediocre are the right words to describe RF:A. Guerrilla was one of my favorite games this generation, RF:A was a big step backwards.

bread's done
Back