[OOS] Gears of War 3 (360) $12.31 + $2.28 shipping at GoHastings.com

[quote name='leeyum']Limited edition worth the extra 10 dollars?[/QUOTE]

If you want a tiny flag, big metal cog that is a medal, and some other stuff. The cog has a code for Adam Fenix on it.

[quote name='buster90']How are Hastings used games? Book and case included? Scratches on disc?[/QUOTE]
you never know. I've had good and bad from them.

I rarely had good experience with gohastings, even when buying new stuff. 9/10 times it will be cracked or some other cosmetic damage.
Customer service is ok though

My copies of black ops and rage came in today. Black ops was complete but pretty beat up. Rage was complete, in excellent edition, and the anarchy edition with an unused dlc code.

edit: anarchy dlc was unused, sewer mission dlc was used. still, not complaining

[quote name='SuperMario64']So what exactly does BOOMSHAKALAKA do?[/QUOTE]

NBA Jam announcer would say ”boomshakalaka!” after a slam dunk. It was pretty cool.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If you want a tiny flag, big metal cog that is a medal, and some other stuff. The cog has a code for Adam Fenix on it.[/QUOTE]

Ended up just getting the regular thanks for the info though! I think I might just wait for the collectors edition to drop.

[quote name='SuperMario64']So what exactly does BOOMSHAKALAKA do?[/QUOTE]

It means you won the dunk contest..

Seriously though the code gives 30% off

[quote name='dmdragon']It means you won the dunk contest..

Seriously though the code gives 30% off[/QUOTE]
yeah, saw the thread

silly me

Even though I didn't care much for the first Gears,
I have the second from the triple pack that I still need to try, and since this was so cheap, I will give this one a try also.
I'm just hoping that GoHastings actually sends me Gears 3, and not Gears 2 by mistake.
I don't fully trust them, since my very first order with them was for LA Noire COMPLETE Edition, and what I got was the Vanilla edition.

I paid $18 (New) for this game a few months. It's definitely worth it. I also received the DLC for free. I wish the DLC had more Single Player content though. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I paid $18 (New) for this game a few months. It's definitely. I also received the DLC for free.[/QUOTE]

I think you accidentally.

If you don't wanna pay the $2.28 shipping(but end up getting hit with sales tax possibly), then Best Buy has this game used for $34.99. With the $20 off coupon in their current issue of the @Gamer magazine and the Gamer's Club Unlocked 10% discount($15 magazine subscription and 10% discount card like Gamestop's PowerUpRewards), it makes this game cost $11 and change before tax.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you don't wanna pay the $2.28 shipping(but end up getting hit with sales tax possibly), then Best Buy has this game used for $34.99. With the $20 off coupon in their current issue of the @Gamer magazine and the Gamer's Club Unlocked 10% discount($15 magazine subscription and 10% discount card like Gamestop's PowerUpRewards), it makes this game cost $11 and change before tax.[/QUOTE]

You truly live up to your name :applause:

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']You truly live up to your name :applause:[/QUOTE]
Thank you. What I like best about those @Gamer coupons is how the Gamer's Club Unlocked still takes the additional 10% off of the original price before the coupon is applied.;)

[quote name='pdjones']It says it applied the code to my order but it didn't take any money off the total...[/QUOTE]
The code only works on used games and not previously viewed ones. The used version is currently OOS

got it for 16.82 shipped after the coupon. not as good as the OP, but still not bad. I hope i liked it! I enjoyed the first one except for the boss, and I haven't played much of the second one yet.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Sorry to hear that...[/QUOTE]

Its weird because it still says in progress and my card is charged. Plus the item is restocked so any chance of it going through?

[quote name='leeyum']Its weird because it still says in progress and my card is charged. Plus the item is restocked so any chance of it going through?[/QUOTE]

I honestly have no idea... First order from GH, and it already shipped, so I really can't give you any good info. Hope it works for you!

bread's done
Back