Be Mine Indie Game Bundle (PayWhatYouWant, 5 games + music + xtras)

Hmm, an new bundle, eh? Why not? I'm in.

One of the games looks like Xotic & another one I recognize but I can't remember the name of. The others I have no clue on. We shall see, though.

don't know about the other games but the second game in the first set of flashes is sideway new york (first named by LazyTriangle)
which means this is a bundle I am interested in as that will make it worth it for me ^^

edit: as others said it was already posted :p oh well there is a link to where you get more info in my post lol

since xotic was named as well link to xotic for people who want more info as well. (First named by The End)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/43190/ the ball (Treecat first named it)
BEEP (monkeydjesus first named it)
Wastland Angel (sykotek first named it)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='InfenroIII']I think one is Post Apocalyptic Mayhem.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's not PAM. I own that game, and while it had been a good bit of time since I'd last played it, I didn't recall it looking like that brief clip that we saw. So I just loaded the game up to play for a few minutes to confirm my thoughts.

It's not PAM.

Is there another vehicular combat game on Steam?

[quote name='monkeydjesus']i think its PAM, Sideways New York, haunted hells reach, xotic and beep[/QUOTE]

Bah! You beat me too it. I KNOW at least 4 of those are right. (Haunted Hell's Reach , I'm not so sure about , but its the best thing.)
EDIT : never Mind about PaM.

Wasteland Angel, Sideways New York, Xotic, Beep, and Haunted Hell's Reach.

It won't allow me to make a youtube account, but that's what I would've wrote.

That's not PAM. I have it and have never seen anything that looks like what they showed. Not the level or the vehicles shown.

[quote name='sykotek']Wasteland Angel, Sideways New York, Xotic, Beep, and Haunted Hell's Reach.

It won't allow me to make a youtube account, but that's what I would've wrote.[/QUOTE]

i think wasteland angel has a top down perspective

nope i was wrong it is Wasteland angel, damn

well now I'm sad, I lost to a person with a really lame and dumb youtube name

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Sideway NY alone makes it a must purchase for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sideway New York alone is worth buying the bundle for. I played through the PSN version and it's one of my favorite downloadable titles on there.

Hmm, I could be wrong, and I probably am, but the one everyone says looks like Haunted, I keep thinking The Ball when I see it

[quote name='Treecat']Hmm, I could be wrong, and I probably am, but the one everyone says looks like Haunted, I keep thinking The Ball when I see it[/QUOTE]

You are correct. That is indeed The Ball.

Yeah my first impression was that it's The Ball and the more I look at the video stills it definitely looks like the Ball and not Haunted.

[quote name='Mooby']Yeah my first impression was that it's The Ball and the more I look at the video stills it definitely looks like the Ball and not Haunted.[/QUOTE]

If its The Ball that only strengthens the bundle in my opinion. It was much better critical reception. Too bad I already own it.

[quote name='pROvIs']If its The Ball that only strengthens the bundle in my opinion. It was much better critical reception. Too bad I already own it.[/QUOTE]

Definitely The Ball after watching this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4lY_gbcSX8

Hurts the bundle for me just because I already have The Ball. Oh well.

Still might get it for wasteland angel and Sideway

[quote name='AvidWriter']Pay what you want.... but $1 min. That's not really pay what you want then. Why not just word it differently?[/QUOTE]

"Pay what you want unless you're one of those one cent creeps" is just not as catchy. Takes up more room too.

Oooooo, If it is in fact the ball, I'm buying this sucker in the first minute it goes live. I've had The Ball on my wishlist since the holiday sale in 2010.

As someone who owns Haunted Hells Reach, I do not see why people think that it is included in this bundle... I do not see anything that reminds me of the game at all. I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like it to me.

Regardless, this bundle looks really good!

[quote name='sunghost']This is a great bundle if it really does end up including both Sideway and The Ball for the minimum price of $1.[/QUOTE]

Hell yea! I will be adding this to the steam library for sure :D!

[quote name='InfenroIII']I'm gonna get this instead of the current HiB.[/QUOTE]

Why choose? I plan on getting both.

Also, for anyone wanting to see some stuff for the games there are some "WTF? is" for The Ball, Sideways, and Wasteland Angels. I am thinking of not watching them anymore and just listening to them because I can't stand watching him play games. It is like watching my mother try and use the internet... it is excruciating.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaltic']Why choose? I plan on getting both.

Also, for anyone wanting to see some stuff for the games there are some "WTF? is" for The Ball, Sideways, and Wasteland Angels. I am thinking of not watching them anymore and just listening to them because I can't stand watching him play games. It is like watching my mother try and use the internet... it is excruciating.[/QUOTE]

lol, I know what you mean! I love TB and his WTF Is videos but goddamn watching him play some of them is just painful. For someone that plays so many games he is pretty terrible at most of them.

bread's done
Back