MLB 12: The Show (PS3) $47.99 pre-order. SSX (360/PS3) $44.99 pre-order @ Newegg

Neat, doesn't seem to be any pre-order DLC for this year's game so this is a great deal. Thanks!

[quote name='Killbomb']Nice deal but I think I'm going to skip it this year. Bought MLB 11 and barely played it.[/QUOTE]

I was going to skip but being able to take your season and RTTS on the go made me get both this year. Also the new ball physics supposedly make a huge difference.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']Kmart was the only store last year that had this with any coupons/GCs. This is probably the best deal we'll see on this game.[/QUOTE]

Newegg had this same deal last year. They actually canceled my order on release day and then I had to fight w cust svc to get them to honor the deal w the free 3-day ship.

That's the only time I ever had to contact Newegg cust svc, but it really ticked me off.

I'm going to sell my copy when it comes in from my rewards site. I have zero interest in this game. Maybe it'll fetch a pretty penny on Craigslist.

Hmm, in for a preorder. I have a $20 GC to TRU so I might use that instead, but $52 with tax isn't bad, although not sure when they ship this. I live in CA so it'll probably come really quick.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm going to sell my copy when it comes in from my rewards site. I have zero interest in this game. Maybe it'll fetch a pretty penny on Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

That's nice

[quote name='clockworkgreen']Thanks op. my first year with a ps3 and seems like a must own. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If you're anything of a baseball fan I cannot stress how amazing The Show is. I had my reservations about the series years ago, I was a devout High Heat fan then when that series died I migrated to MVP and loved 2004 and 2005 and after that I got burned horribly by 2K. Eventually I picked up MLB The Show 2008 for PS2 and fell in love with it. The transition to the PS3 has only made the series better, and I'm confident that this year's edition will keep pushing the bar. Even with the rumors swirling that 2K won't renew their horrible MLB exclusivity contract, I'm not so sure if a return of MVP Baseball will pry me away from SCEA San Diego's game if they keep up the pace they're on.

This is the ultimate baseball series and I can't wait for this one to come out ! I was wondering, is the vita version 39.99 ? If so ill get that version. I can't imagine the ps3 version being that much better than the vita one plus I can take it on the go so it seems like a better option for me

[quote name='strait edge follower']This is the ultimate baseball series and I can't wait for this one to come out ! I was wondering, is the vita version 39.99 ? If so ill get that version. I can't imagine the ps3 version being that much better than the vita one plus I can take it on the go so it seems like a better option for me[/QUOTE]

Yes Amazon has it for $39.99 preorder

I started to make a thread on this, but I figured the psychopaths would attack it. There's no telling how many deals we miss out on because of the ignorant a**holes on this site.

bread's done
Back