Pre-played Zone Of The Enders: The 2nd Runner $17.99 shipped at Gamestop.com

boyward

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=938521

The cheapest I've ever seen it was $27.99 at Amazon and half.com, and I haven't seen it in stock at EBGames.com since I started checking every day 3 months ago. So even though I don't know what condition the game is in at Gamestop.com, I felt this was worth posting for those non-collectors who just want to FINALLY PLAY the game!

Use the coupon code FREESHIPALL to get free Value Shipping.

Does anybody know if there was a Greatest Hits version of this? I didn't think so.

[quote name='resonatorxl']EBGames.com had it early in the morning last week but I think I got the only one.[/QUOTE]

What were they charging for it?

Great price!! I picked mine up when I worked at EB, new, for 29.99.

Can't beat a great, overlooked, underappreciated game at a great price.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']A very nice price...

And I'm pretty positive they never made either of these a Greatest Hits game[/QUOTE]

indeed. it didn't sell nearly well enough to do so.

I wonder why these two great games didn't made to Greatest Hits...maybe Metal Gear series is too popular since both are from Hideo Kojima

I got my copy at the huge CC sale a summer ago, or has it been two summers now, anyhow I got ZOE2 for $5 brand new. That's the cheapest that it has been...unfortunately, one of my friends borrowed this and has yet to return it at all.

Anybody wanting to sell me a ZOE2? I've been looking for it a long time, used to own it but sold it along with my PS2.. And I don't trust gamestop to ship a complete copy, or even one that isn't scratched to hell or something.

I ordered this from them and it came in horrible condition, disc only. It looked like someone had cleaned the data side with sandpaper. If enough people order this I'm sure one of you will get my copy that I sent back. ;)

[quote name='ne2eire']Is this game better than ZOE1? I remember beating that game in just over 3 hours, cool game though[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it more than ZOE 2, despite the fact it took maybe 4-4½ hours to beat....If anything, it's more complete than ZOE 1.... ;-)

[quote name='GHardin']I enjoyed it more than ZOE 2, despite the fact it took maybe 4-4½ hours to beat....If anything, it's more complete than ZOE 1.... ;-)[/QUOTE]

Cool might have to keep my eye out for it then

I bought ZoE 2 for $11 Brand Spanking New about 9 months ago.

But....

It got lost in the mail!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!

And because of my previous incident (*cough* Cloudspekk *cough*) the post office never took me seriously.

Chris

[quote name='ne2eire']Is this game better than ZOE1? I remember beating that game in just over 3 hours, cool game though[/QUOTE]

It's a much better game, besides the graphics getting a new coat of paint the bosses are now much harder.

Yea I got mine new for $10 at TRU when the green tag sale was still only 50%. Nobody wanted it back in September-ish.

It's a fun game. Well worth $30 or less.

I bought this game at my local EB used for $24.99 about 2 weeks ago and did not regret it one bit (even after seeing the game available online at EB a couple days after)

I wish EB would have their inventory up on games that are out of stock like Gamestop so I could check for a few things...

Mine came today. It came in the original box (all stickered up, of course) but with no manual. The disc hub inside was damaged, so the disc had been floating around during shipping, accumulating scratches all the way.

But for $17.99, if the game works I'm a happy customer because now I finally get to play it. :)

I got mine today and it was in damn near perfect condition. The manual was included and all the pages were together and still crisp. The CD was fine, no scratches, and it was still on its hub. The only thing that wasn't perfect about it was that there was a sticker over the barcode and on the upper right hand corner:)

PS: I love Gunstar Heroes!

There was some interest in this game in the EBGames thread, so I thought I'd resurrect this for those who just want to play it and don't care if it's complete. :)

bread's done
Back