Preorder Rayman Origins PCDL for $29.99 and get Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc DL for free.

wabafu

CAG Veteran
R3HH was a great game if you never played it.

"Pre-Order "Rayman Origins" and receive a $9.99 promotional credit good towards the digital download version of "Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc" -- 100% off. Simply purchase the digital download version of "Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc" before 4/29/2012 and your credit will be automatically applied. Here's how (restrictions apply)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B0071EGKQQ

You seriously have to be kidding? Rayman origins is one of the best games of 2011. The fact that its already $30 instead of 60 or 40 is amazing. Plus you are getting a $10 game for free. Which i want to assume is the Hd remake. So you are only paying $20 for origins. Why oh why are people so infuriating in the world?

One, because it's an Ubisoft game with Ubisoft standard DRM.

Two, because it's $20 on consoles. It's the height of madness to pay more for a digital download PC game than for a console game.

Three, because the free game is also digital download, so it will go on sale the same as any other.

And four, because it was fun but it wasn't THAT spectacular when I played it on 360. It's hilarious how people have overrated it.

[quote name='Justin42']The Digital download version has TAGES. Will there be a boxed version in the US?[/QUOTE]
Where did you hear that, if you don't mind my asking?

A one time activation on DDL could very well be TAGES with activation limits.

Gamersgate's store page of it lists TAGES.

bread's done
Back