H: Misc

sm04as

CAGiversary!
Feedback
394 (100%)

$10 Shipped

Global Knowledge Self-Paced e-Learning (Runs on your web browser) (2002) - used a couple of times, these are 5 separate CD's

Wireless IP Infrastructure and Data Mobility
Title 1: Core Wireless IP concepts
Title 2: Wireless Local loops and LANS
Title 3: 3G Candidate RTT's and MANET
Title 4: Mobile IP Design and Operations
Title 5: Mobile IP Applications
$30 Shipped
CCNA Self-Study - Cisco CCNA Network Simulator - Big box, unsealed, but all contents never used - CD still sealed, everything complete / new
The most powerful router simulation software for hands-on CCNA 640-801 skills enhancement
ISBN 1-58720-131-3
Take both for $35 shipped and I will throw in a new Kensington FlyLight 2.0 - USB Light with Ultra-Bright LEDS (8 LEDS)

Selling some random things - if there's no price, make an offer

HoMedics 10 Motor Back Massager w/Heat (Model# BKP-200) - $20 + Shipping

Used a couple of times to try it out, otherwise has been sitting in the box. Works and looks great.
Comes complete w/original packaging / materials. Also includes AC + Car Adaptor and instructions.

Cook's Essentials George Foreman CEGR15SBTMR, Non-Stick 1200W Jumbo Grill - $20 + Shipping

Brand new

Kensington FlyLight 2.0 - USB Light with Ultra-Bright LEDS (8 LEDS) - new/sealed

Software
Global Knowledge Self-Paced e-Learning (Runs on your web browser) (2002) - used a couple of times, these are 5 separate CD's

Wireless IP Infrastructure and Data Mobility
Title 1: Core Wireless IP concepts
Title 2: Wireless Local loops and LANS
Title 3: 3G Candidate RTT's and MANET
Title 4: Mobile IP Design and Operations
Title 5: Mobile IP Applications

CCNA Self-Study - Cisco CCNA Network Simulator - Big box, unsealed, but all contents never used - CD still sealed, everything complete / new
The most powerful router simulation software for hands-on CCNA 640-801 skills enhancement
ISBN 1-58720-131-3

I also have 4 PC 'games' in different states of completeness (last 2 actually have no game)

Microsoft Golf 1998 Special Edition: 9 Championship Holes from Eddie Bauer - case has some marks, but no major damage; there's a plastic tape that keeps the case from opening, but I can see the disc inside

Microsoft Flight Simulator for Win 95 - Case has some marks + about 2" crack in the back; CD Key on back; disc has minor smudges and scratches

Delta Force by NovaLogic - Case has some marks, but no damage, manual good, no game

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - marks and 2" crack on front case; no game, manual; has back insert.

Textbooks

These are all brand new (might be a little dusty), and although they are older editions, they are still quite useful.

Modern Physics 3rd edition (Tipler & Llewellyn) $15
ISBN: 1-5725-9164-1

Student Solutions Manual for Modern Physics 3rd edition (Llewellyn)
ISBN: 1-57259-792-5

Computer Organization & Design: The Hardware / Software Interface (Patterson & Hennessy) $5
ISBN: 1-55860-428-6

Operating System Concepts 5th Edition (Silberschatz & Galvin)
ISBN: 0-471-36414-2

Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers 3rd Edition (Irvine) w/Free Microsoft MASM 6.11 Assembler CD (unopened) $15
ISBN: 0-13-660390-4

Have various music CDs, all are sealed / brand new, but a few have cracks(*) in the case

DVD Audio
Barenaked Ladies - Maroon

Super Audio CD
Amanda Marshall - Everybody's Got A Story

CD (* = has crack(s) in the case)
Thalia
*Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Martina McBride: Greatest Hits
*Rachel Farris
*Jessica Andrews - Who I Am
*A*Teens - Teen Spirit
Fanny Pack - So Stylistic
*Five For Fighting - America Town
Vengaboys - The Party Album!
Dream - It Was All A Dream

Last edited by a moderator:
Wants: Looking for mint / CIB, sealed would be better
GBA
PS2
PS1
NES
DS - Avalon Code / Rune Factory 1 and 2
GC

Looking for brand new Club Nintendo 2010 reward - Mario statue. PM with a shipped price, thanks.

Looking for brand new Club Nintendo 2010 reward - Mario statue. Have a mix of Amazon credit and can use paypal / amazon payments.

PM with a shipped price, thanks.

I have a $25 gamestop e gift card that i would trade for the amazon gc. I could send you the pdf file of the card. I Would pm you but im on mobile. Let me know if you're interested.

Edit: it does work in store also by printing it out.

I have a $104 Gamestop trade credit card that I would be willing to trade at a discount for Amazon. It's more than the $25-30 you mentioned, but I wasn't sure if you were looking for max $30 or not :)

[quote name='AJVtony831']I have a $25 gamestop e gift card that i would trade for the amazon gc. I could send you the pdf file of the card. I Would pm you but im on mobile. Let me know if you're interested.

Edit: it does work in store also by printing it out.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Sent you a couple questions via PM when you get the chance. Thanks.

[quote name='sm04as']I'm interested. Sent you a couple questions via PM when you get the chance. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

replied. Hope we can get a deal done.
Thanks!

[quote name='Katsumi']I still have the $104 GS Card if you're interested :)[/QUOTE]
Please check / respond to PM.

Bump.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']I want wizard edition. Been searching for my canceled bday present. how much and any interested in a persona 4 sealed collection?[/QUOTE]

Can't you read
I am looking for the Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wizard Edition (New)
He's looking to buy it he doesn't have it for sell

bread's done
Back