$70 007 Goldeneye Reloaded, $80 Resistance 3 Doomsday Bundles @ Bestbuy/BB.com(OOS)

hey Enuf, if we bought one of the move bundles at Best Buy within the last 30 days at a higher price, will best buy price match the difference, even if the item is now OOS both online and locally? I thought I read some language in the price match guarantee that they can deny you if item is OOS. Thanks..

[quote name='bruceg']hey Enuf, if we bought one of the move bundles at Best Buy within the last 30 days at a higher price, will best buy price match the difference, even if the item is now OOS both online and locally? I thought I read some language in the price match guarantee that they can deny you if item is OOS. Thanks..[/QUOTE]they should pm it since it's from their store but there is verbage that gives them an out for OOS items. Your response to that is simply that you'll bring the sealed(they don't have to know) item back & return/rebuy since it's such a major price difference they should understand that it would be an option. Go into the store with confidence that your right.

The Guarantee does not apply to: Our competitors' website prices, offers that include financing, bundling of items, free items, pricing errors, mail-in offers, competitors' service prices, items that are advertised as limited-quantity, out of stock, open-box, clearance, refurbished/used items, BestBuy.com Midnight Sale and special hour sale events, BestBuy.com Outlet Center and Marketplace items, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's YMMV on that, they refused a price match for FFIV on PSP when it was OOS on Gamestops website.[/QUOTE]They definitely would deny this since your were attempting to match a competitor that's an easy denial but if you were able to confirm stock in the physical local store you'd be good.

bread's done
Back