Scene It? Box Office Smash Bundle (360) $11.71 FSSS at Amazon

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Do the included controllers work with "You Don't Know Jack?"[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that they do.

they work with YDKJ but the buttons are in a different order than using the controller. I am sure you can get used to it, but my wife did not like using them

It looks like the $11.71 one is sold out now, but the direct from Amazon.com one is only $12.07...still the lowest I've ever seen this bundle for and it'll enable me to play the new XBLA one finally!

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Do the included controllers work with "You Don't Know Jack?"[/QUOTE]

[every thread on this game ever] Yes. And the answers even realign to be in 'list' form rather than a diamond to match the layout of the big button controllers. [/every thread on this game ever]

Worth buying on it's own, but definitely worth buying if you're interested in You Don't Know Jack (which is outstanding).

[quote name='Muthafodder']In effect.[/QUOTE]

Why do people support such a scumbag of a website? Every time I hear mention of sd, it's ALWAYS in regards to a deal being killed.

[quote name='Romeo']Why do people support such a scumbag of a website? Every time I hear mention of sd, it's ALWAYS in regards to a deal being killed.[/QUOTE]

Without the scumbag of a website, the deal would not have been posted here.

It was posted at SD @ 3:07PM and here on CAG @ 6:34PM...then re-posted on SD @ 6:35PM at which time it was 'in effect'.

You should thank SD for MOST of the 'deals' folks 'find' on here.

[quote name='Romeo']Why do people support such a scumbag of a website? Every time I hear mention of sd, it's ALWAYS in regards to a deal being killed.[/QUOTE]
You're like a serial killer looking down on a child molester.

Hmmm....have been wanting a trivia game to play with the wife and kids. Have a feeling though that the kids, ages 8 and 12, still may not get a lot of the questions.

Seems like this is the "big button" style trivia game on the 360 (besides You Don't Know Jack, which definately can be inappropriate).

I've been searching for Buzz! games for my PS3 but the controllers are impossible to find and the original bundle is going for like $160 because it's become rare. Gamestop had the closest bundle listed as about 300 miles away.

The pricing for this bundle today seems to fluctuate just as just as the stock market.

I copped it this morning for $11.94.

[quote name='awp']Hmmm....have been wanting a trivia game to play with the wife and kids. Have a feeling though that the kids, ages 8 and 12, still may not get a lot of the questions.

Seems like this is the "big button" style trivia game on the 360 (besides You Don't Know Jack, which definately can be inappropriate).

I've been searching for Buzz! games for my PS3 but the controllers are impossible to find and the original bundle is going for like $160 because it's become rare. Gamestop had the closest bundle listed as about 300 miles away.[/QUOTE]

Search off the beaten-path stores like FYE, K-Mart, Sears, or even Radio Shack. Target, Wal-Mart, BB, GS don't have them and even trying to find them used is a pain.

I believe you can use the PS2 wired Buzz! controllers on the PS3 as well if you wanted to go the less expensive route..

LOL, $12.88 now.

[quote name='def PD']The pricing for this bundle today seems to fluctuate just as just as the stock market.

I copped it this morning for $11.94.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='oc_bastard']Thanks OP, bit for $12.88.

Added Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom and 21 on Blu to bring it to $25.38 and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

FSSS ftw. Great game too, oh and great avatar, Mechazawa rocks xD

Not as good at $11.71 but it's back in stock for $12.00 from a third party seller with FSSS and directly from Amazon at $12.12.

Have the first Scene It game and its 4 controllers...only thing keeping me from jumping on this is my reluctance to buying 4 new controllers I'd never use. Think I'll be able to get a few bucks back by selling the unused controllers somewhere?

Yeah, terrible site. I prefer CAG and Fatwallet.

I have told of respect for Fatwallet, it is the only site that gives cash back to it's supporters for using their links.

Picked this up, been slightly interested in having these for when people come over, and now with a good deal on a bundle the other games in the series become more likely additions to my collection as well. Thanks for posting!

If anyone was looking for another game to use with the controllers in this bundle, You Don't Know Jack is on sale on XBL for $9.99 (800 points). The 4 DLC packs are also on sale for 100 points ($1.25) each. Last full day of the sale is 10/22. The controllers have been confirmed to work with YDKJ. More info can be found in the XBL DotW Sales thread.

Currently the prices from a few third party sellers shipped by Amazon are:
$11.66 from Direct Distributor
$11.66 from Easy Buyz
$11.91 from NYC Electronics
$12.28 from Big Game Vendor

[quote name='awp']Hmmm....have been wanting a trivia game to play with the wife and kids. Have a feeling though that the kids, ages 8 and 12, still may not get a lot of the questions.

I've been searching for Buzz! games for my PS3 but the controllers are impossible to find and the original bundle is going for like $160 because it's become rare. Gamestop had the closest bundle listed as about 300 miles away.[/QUOTE]

Will the European controllers work? The wireless Buzz buzzers were released a la carte there.

bread's done
Back